It is a truth universally acknowledged that men's clothes are freaking expensive! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is really one of the best times of the whole year to get new jeans or shoes or shirts for men that are the highest quality at the best discount. This is the ideal time to stock up on wardrobe staples and items that won't go on sale again for another year.
All our men's favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale are listed below, courtesy of my very fashion savvy brother Jake! He picked through THOUSANDS of items for hours to find you guys the very very BEST deals and most hot trends for men in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I highly suggest buying anything you're dying to have NOW! Yes, even if you're planning to shop the sale in-person, because you can have anything waiting for you for in-store pickup OR if you prefer online shopping you can have it shipped free to your doorstep. Yes please!
01. AG Tellis Slim Fit Jeans: Engine black jeans keep you covered on both style and comfort. Black color way makes it easy to match with pretty much any color.
02. Ben Sherman Horizontal Stripe Shirt: Ben Sherman striped button-up makes for a sharp look with a soft feel.
03. 7 Diamonds Floral Shirt: Short sleeve button up is great for summer time and the new floral patterns are really booming right now.
04. Citizens of Humanity Bowery Slim Fit Jeans: Grey slim fit jeans make it easy to mix & match with any style. Super versatile.
05. Hudson Jeans Byron Straight Leg: Slim straight leg jeans go with anything and the deep blue color keeps the classic “jeans” look.
06. Hurley Phantom Recycled Swim Trunks: Mix it up with some new Hurley swim trunks this summer. Fun color ways and comfortable fit.
07. John Varvatos Striated Knit Hoodie: Cotton knit hoodie gives you good style with a soft comfortable fit. The slim look makes it great for semi-formal occasions.
08. Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner Hoodie: Nike retro windrunner/hoodie gives you a classic, sporty look while keeping it comfortable. This line is one of my personal favorites. Nike running apparel is some of the most comfortable clothing I own.
09. Nike ‘Stefan Janoski – Max SB' Skate Shoe: The Janoskis are the most popular men's shoes at Nordstrom in 2017. They're a cross between skate shoes and running shoes. Flexible sole makes the shoe great for running and relaxing.
10. Nike SB Sunday Fade Dri-FIT Shorts: Nike SB shorts have a relaxed, comfortable feel but are made with Nike's Dri-FIT material just in case you decide to go for a run.
11. Classic Fit Non-Iron Solid Dress Shirt: Quick and easy to throw on for any special event! Great for early morning church! NO IRONING!
12. Stance Buggin Crew Sock: If we have to wear socks we might as well make it fun. Mix it up with some new stance socks. I own multiple pairs and I even LOVE just wearing them around the house because they are so soft and comfortable.
13. Obey No. 74520 Graphic Tee: Classic white T-shirt with pocket in front kills it anywhere you go. Looks great with basically anything.
14. RVCA Slim Straight Pants: RVCA Khaki colored pants are my favorite style/color right now. Looks great with button ups, T-shirts, polos….etc.
15. Paul Smith Color Accent Leather Card Case: NO one wants a fat, uncomfortable wallet in their back pocket all day. Paul smith's card case is slim and fits in any pocket.
16. Ted Baker London ‘Jay' Trim Fit Solid Wool Suit: Awesome trim fit wool suit is great for any formal occasion. From church to job interviews, this suit has a sleek, crisp look.
17. Northface Soft Shell Jacket: Awesome jacket that goes great with formal and casual dress. I own this jacket and wore it everyday while living in Guatemala and from cold nights to rain storms, it kept me dry and warm!
18. Vince Slim Fit Slub Polo: Slim fit polo is comfortable and has a great, classic look. Great for those lazy days but can be worn to impress.
19. Lacoste Stripe V-Neck Tee: Nothing like those classic V-necks with the little hungry alligator on the front. This Nordstrom exclusive keeps the circle small so you are the only one rockin this one around your neighborhood.
20. Nixon Charger Watch: Can't go wrong with a Nixon. Classic gun-metal color goes with any outfit and stands out from the crowd.
21. Shop Hartwell Dot Silk Skinny Tie: Skinny ties always look great. Awesome dot tie keeps a discreet look and goes great with a suit.
22. adidas Stan Smith Primeknit Sneaker: Classic Adidas “Stan Smith” frame has been around since forever and continue to kill it now. Great classic shoe that will always pop no matter where you are.
23. Nike Legend 2.0 Dri-FIT Training T-Shirt: When it comes to working out, you can't go wrong with Nike. Awesome fit/look. Dri-FIT material wicks away sweat and keeps you cool.
24. Nike Advanced 15 Pants: Joggers are where it's at. Comfortable and great with anything. Sporty look.
25. adidas Running Short: Adidas running short is a loose fit meant for running short or long distances. Love this short because it keeps me cool while I work out and looks great on a relaxed day as well.
26. Reversible Leather Belt: Great reversible belt, great price! MINTY!
27. Allen Edmonds ‘Strand' Cap Toe Oxford: Awesome shoe. I wear this to church every week and love them. Looks great with a suit and can be worn in a little more casual setting as well.
28. Herschel Supply Co. Heritage Backpack: Great Herschel backpack. Awesome black color with white detail gives a clean look.