Mother's Day is less than a week away! If you're like me you may have just started thinking about what YOU would like to receive AND what you're going to gift, because #MOMLife. I know it can be hard to think of things YOU would like to receive as a gift when somebody asks, so I'm here to help! I've rounded up a few things I think you guys would absolutely love to receive, in a pretty wide variety of price ranges. You can just go ahead and forward this list of Mother's Day gift ideas to your significant other. Easy right? You're welcome. HA!
Twinning is winning
My girls are very into matching and we absolutely love this Kate Spade x Keds Mommy & Me collaboration. I have worn these shoes to death, and the girls are always finding an excuse to wear their shoes too! There are a ton of fresh new kicks to choose from for Mother's Day (and beyond!)-including the cutest collab with Rifle Paper Co that we are SO here for. But if you love glitter like WE do (it's kind of our jam) the shoes we're wearing are still available!
16 Mother's Day gift ideas
Are you ready for it? Here is my master list of 16 gifts I'm absolutely confident you would LOVE to get for Mother's Day. Then get ready to send this onto your spouse for guaranteed Mother's Day gift wins!
1. This Dyson hair dryer is a serious game changer. It literally cut my blow dry time in HALF so prepare to have your life changed.
2. High Waist Crop Leggings – I am completely obsessed with these leggings!!! They are so soft and buttery on your skin. You'll need at least 2 pairs, because you're never want to be not wearing them.
3. Apple Watch Series 3. I have an entire post dedicated to all the reasons I love this watch. That's how much I love it. At this point I don't think I could live without it!
4. Mac Lip Duo. My love of MAC lippies is well documented. I love that the duo takes the guesswork out of matching your lipstick and your lip pencil. No brainer beauty!
5. Kate Spade iPhone X case. Who doesn't love a cute new case for their phone? I love the teeny tiny crystals on this one!
6. Anthropologie Measuring Spoons. I love to cook and have a mom that loves to cook! They bring the cutest pop of color to the kitchen, AND they're top rated!!
7. Instant Pot. EVERY mom in America needs an Instant Pot – and I have an updated post coming TOMORROW on why I love mine & all my favorite instant pot recipes!
8. Throw Blankets. We live for the lounge life at our house and love to snuggle. It's always nice to have cute, cozy throws around for movie night
9. Nugget Ice Maker: I'm absolutely, completely, totally OBSESSED and in love with this nugget ice maker! Its a bit of an investment yes, but literally thousands less than most built-in models that were only available before this one. It's the favorite of not only the mom in this house, but husband and both kiddos. Guaranteed win if your wife loves pebble ice!!
10. World's Greatest Mom bag. Super simple & fun bag.
11. Monogram Necklace. I totally love delicate little jewelry like this. It's perfect for layering with other necklaces and with initials you have endless options!
12. Nike Free RN Flyknit. My favorite running shoes of all time. Ever. You can never go wrong with these shoes.
13. Boss Mom Apron. If you're a mom that's in the kitchen a lot with your kids an apron is a must! This one is so cute!
14. Pajamas. Almost all my gift guides include these pajamas, because they are EVERYTHING. I own them in multiple colors because they're just THAT good and one of the things I ask for around every holiday. Get them in lots of colors here, or in pink stripe here!
15. Madewell Tote. I have this tote in another color, but I'm DYING over the pink. It's cool and classic and just the right size.
16. Braided Block Heel Sandals. This is the type of sandal you can wear almost anywhere all summer long. It's super versatile and the block heel keeps them comfortable. I wore them this past weekend after my friend's sealing at the Nauvoo temple and got LOTS of compliments! 🙂
Corrine’s black top (sold out) / similar
Corrine’s leopard print pants
Corrine’s sparkly rose gold sneakers
Lyla & Anabelle’s sparkly rose gold sneakers
Lyla & Anabelle’s leopard print dresses(sold out), similar
Photos by Arielle Levy
Do you have any gifts you’re hoping to get for Mother’s Day or anything you’ve been eyeing this year?! Let me know in the comments below!