Spring break is RIGHT around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited! Spring break means eat, swim, sleep, repeat. all. week. long! There is no better way to prepare for your break than freshening up your wardrobe with some springtime staples. We picked some of our current favs from Kohl’s that will make packing for spring break a lot easier — and most importantly help you feel and LOOK fabulous!
We LOVE Kohl’s and the endless options they offer to meet the needs for the whole family! Starting March 17 you can get 15% off these items and MORE with code “ENJOY15” through March 20. AND get an extra 35% off when you apply for a Kohl’s card! Just WAIT till you see these cute items we’ve picked out for you!
In a hurry? Go straight to my picks below!
Sometimes our hottest deals sell out REALLY fast, so if you want to be in the know and find out FIRST, you can join our bestie group text! And don’t worry, I'll only send you the VERY hottest deals that have the highest sell out risk – PROMISE. To join the list, text DEALS to 949-506-2558
Spring break staples
- Square neck one-piece swimsuit: We love everything square neck! So, of course, we were SO excited to find this square neck one-piece swimmy. AND it has the prettiest pattern with a belt detail to make for such a flattering look! With such great coverage, you don’t have to worry about constantly pulling up your swimsuit to keep everything covered up.
- Slide sandals: Such a classy slide sandal. Perfect for your vacation to the beach or the city! Comes in 3 neutral colors and are under $32 – SUCH a good price compared to other slide sandals. Fit: true to size!
- Tie-front swim cover-up shirt: This might be the most perfect lightweight cover-up to throw on over your swimsuit. Wear down or tie the front up for a different look! A black cover-up is such a staple for your wardrobe. Wear poolside or to the beach – the options are endless with this versatile piece!
- Ray-Ban sunglasses: You already know how much we LOVE Ray-Bans. Such timeless sunglasses that add the cherry on top to ANY outfit. PLUS get 15% off at Kohl’s during their promotion and snag these sunnies for spring break!
- Sun hat: Temperatures are rising and so is the need to protect your skin! BUT, let’s make it cute! This wide brim sun hat is such a cute resort-looking neutral accessory that would pair perfectly with any swimsuit or sundress! Wear it laying poolside, playing with your kiddos in the water, or walking out and about. It’s so cute!
- Checkered one-piece swimsuit: Checkered?! We’re biiig fans. This one-piece swimmy is SO cute! The pattern, the cute little bow in front, the colors, and especially the CUT – we love it all! Plus it’s such a flattering suit and holds everything in (if you’re a mom you know how important this is with little kiddos!) It comes in two super cute colors – orchid check and black check. The perfect spring break piece!
- Cat eye sunglasses: If you’ve been here for a bit, you might already know our love for anything Lauren Conrad. Well, these sunglasses remind us why we’re such big fans. They’re PERFECTION. The shape is very classic with a fun subtle twist of cat eye! Five star reviews and we’re not the only ones. These will for sure be in our pool bag this spring break! And guess what? They are BOGO half off right now!!
- Beach Towel: Have you tried Turkish towels yet?! Let’s chat. These towels are light-weight, fast drying, take up minimal space in your beach bag and are SO CUTE. A dream come true, right? These pastel colors are so pretty for spring and will look so cute while laying poolside, on the beach, at the park or wherever you spend your break!
- Canvas tote bag: THIS TOTE. First of all, it comes in so many fun colors. It’s very clean looking and is a water-resistant canvas material. We LOVE that it stands upright without tipping so it keeps everything inside. It’s zips closed and has the perfect amount of pockets on the inside to keep all your snacks, sunscreen, and everything organized. There’s more than 800 reviews with almost ALL five stars! Such a great spring break staple.
- Twist cover-up: If you’re looking for a coverup that’ll pair with just about any swimsuit, this is it! It has a twisted racerback, a cute ribbed fabric, and a super light and airy material. It comes in both black and white – both very neutral colors that are staples to have in your spring and summer wardrobe! We LOVE!
- Flip flop sandals: Another Lauren Conrad find and this price can’t be beat! These sandals are so cute and only $14.49 when you use code ENJOY15 and there are so many color options! They’re the perfect staple sandal for the beach or pool, but we also LOVE that they’re nice enough to even wear with a sundress to dinner!
- Fedora hat: This big brim fedora is also a super cute hat option for spring break! It’s a color that will go with anything and everything. It’s super comfy and has an adjustable inner drawstring sweatband which is a plus! Stay shaded this spring break with this trendy fedora!
A stylish spring break
What spring break plans does your family have? Get ready for spring break by freshening up your wardrobe with some spring staples from Kohl’s! You can’t beat these cute styles and their AMAZING prices. AND don’t forget to use code “ENJOY15” for 15% off now through 3/20. Shop these staples below!