It's Anabelle's SEVENTH birthday! She was MAJORLY overdue for some new clothes, so I thought it would be fun to show you guys some of the top trends for kids fall clothes, and share some fun facts for my little journal keeping effort here to remember what I love most about Ani as she turns 7!
Here's SEVEN fun facts you may not know about our Ani girl, and a roundup of all the cutest Ani-approved kids clothes that are on-trend for Fall 2019.
- Anabelle is obsessed with animals. She frequently asks me what grownup jobs pay the most for working with animals!
- Ani is an entrepreneur. She is always trying to think of ways to make money and begs me for extra jobs so she can add to her piggy bank! Watch for her on Shark Tank in about ten years 😉
- Anabelle is a peacemaker. She frequently gives something to her sister if she's sad or gives up things she wants because her sisters want them more.
- Anabelle makes friends where ever she goes, usually in a matter of minutes! This week at our staycation, she proudly came back from swimming in the afternoon and told me that she had made three new friends.
- Ani absolutely loves to read and completed a reading challenge this summer from her great-grandpa to read 30 books!
- Ani's love language is physical touch. She is always happy to snuggle during a movie or hold hands when we walk together. I hope this doesn't change anytime soon!
- Anabelle has great faith and often prays when something is lost or someone is hurt or in trouble, and she often tells me after that she prayed for that person or thing.
Special Birthday Outfit
For Anabelle's birthday, I decided to take her on an outing to pick out a special outfit. When the opportunity presents itself, we like to give the girls the option to “work” for the blog, and she's been begging me for a chance! She was THRILLED (understatement) to pick everything out on her own and have her own little photo shoot. And I have to say, she has great taste!
Ani is ALL about that comfy life (who isn't?!) Textures are a big deal for her, so if something is itchy – FORGET about it! Everything she chose was first and foremost comfortable! Sometimes agreeing on kids clothes can be tricky but luckily, her outfit picks double as amazing separates that we can mix and match all season long!
Be Kind Sweater
P.S. a fun side-note: our fave Beddy's bedding is having a sale right now: get $10 off every $50 spent, no code needed!
Pink Combat Boots
Anabelle has been wanting a pair of shoes that TIE so that she can practice tying on her own! These are the perfect pair because, although they have laces, they also zip up so she doesn't have to tie them every time she wears them!
It's still fake fall in Southern CA, so we cuffed the jeans, BUT these shoes work perfectly tucked into the jeans or with leggings or tights! I'm obsessed with the idea of combat-style boots with a girly dress for a juxtaposition of styles.
BEST kids jeans
I have a hard time getting my girls to wear jeans. Does anyone else have this problem?! This pair Ani chose are super stretchy, almost like a legging!
A jean in sheep's clothing, if you will. I don't even know if she realized she was wearing skinny jeans, they are THAT soft and comfortable!
My girls are always drawn to a furry vest. It's probably the premium coziness factor, which I totally get! Two years ago, Anabelle had a furry vest that she wanted to wear every.single.day. even in the summer! She was so excited to replace that vest with a new one!
New Wardrobe Favorites
Since Ani's the oldest, we don't have the luxury of outfitting her (like we do with our other girls) in hand-me-down clothing. I'm therefore ALWAYS needing to buy more stuff for her!
Luckily for you guys, we found all the BEST fall kid's clothes to refresh your little one's wardrobes! Whether it's a little treat or a total re-haul cause they've grown out of everything, this should help with stocking the drawers of all your favorite little people. Check out our roundup below for the perfect kids clothes pieces that are trending this fall.