Christmas is creeping closer and closer by the day and we are already full of holiday cheer and all the gift guides over here. Are you ready for another round of HSN holiday gift ideas? Last month I shared the top four BEST deals to shop, but this month I am sharing FIFTEEN! There was so much good stuff that it was really hard to choose, buuuuut I rounded up the perfect gifts for women and men! Keep the holiday gift shopping train rolling and check out all fifteen of these gift ideas.
Top 15 gift ideas for women & men
- Tan Luxe The Face Bauble: I LOVE Tan-Luxe face products. I am pretty picky about facial self-tanners and this line is GOLD! The 10mL size is perfect for holiday gifting and the inexpensive price tag is a really good deal.
- Instax 11 Camera Bundle: These little polaroid cameras are so adorable and such a fun accessory to take on ALL your adventures and make those memories last forever. Love that it's super simple to use and you get pictures instantly. I chose the 11 versus the 9 for this gift guide because of the special selfie mode and automatic exposure function that guarantees you always get the BEST shot.
- Bearpaw Henley and Sherpa Jogger Set: The coziest two piece set for the lounge life lover. The perfect early Christmas gift to wear while trimming the tree and watching all the holiday movies.
- Bearpaw Pom Pom Bootie w/NeverWet: So cute and cozy and I'm obsessed with the pom pom! It's everything you love about an Ugg bootie but for about half the price. And the NeverWet feature ensures they won't be ruined on their first wet outing.
- Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 grill: This thing packs FIVE functions into ONE, and gives you that outdoor grill taste during the months when indoor grilling is a lot more practical in most places! Plus it racks up RAVE reviews from more than 150 happy customers.
- Too Faced Rain or Shine Mascara Set: This three piece set is SUCH an amazing deal! The retail value is $60, but you can gift it for WAY less! Too Faced mascara serves up mega volume and drama and is the #1 bestselling prestige mascara in the United States. The set comes with two mascaras and their long-wear, waterproof shadow primer.
- GloPro Tool with Skin Icing Rollers Set: One of the happiest discoveries of 2020 for me was my love at first use with the GloPro!! After Beauty Bio received tons of awards for this innovative tool and having friends go on and on about how much they love theirs, I finally bought one and tried it myself and it's my new fave skincare tool. You can use it literally every night and your skincare will go so much deeper and your own skin will revive itself so much better when you use this consistently! I love the leopard print on this one, and even MORE, I love the deal! (you'd pay over $344 if you paid retail for all of these!!).
- Phillips Sonicare Toothbrush: We got these toothbrushes last Christmas and we are beyond obsessed. We will never every go back to traditional toothbrushes because it feels like a professional cleaning every time.
- Quench Hydration Cream 1.7oz with Mini Quench in ornament: I have heard AMAZING things about BeautyBio's skincare, and the ratings are PERFECT. The ornament packaging is so cute for gifting and every skincare Santa will be down with low price (retail $170)!
- Weighted Blanket: Weighted blankets have been touted for helping people sleep better and lowering anxiety! This is a really thoughtful gift for someone who is going through a hard time or has insomnia. Can we say IDEAL gift for 2020? Six colors and two weights to choose from.
- iFrogz Wireless Earbuds: These wireless earbuds are a super affordable alternative to AirPods and the reviews are really good.
- Beats Solo Pro Noise-Cancelling On-Ear Wireless Headphones with Case: If you're gifting to someone who's less of an in-ear wireless headphones person and more into the truly noise-cancelling world of on-ear wireless headphones, these are the BEST in their class! You can get these for a super good deal too (retail $300)!
- Facebook Portal Plus Smart Display with Alexa: This would be an amazing gift for a grandparent, especially someone who might be a little confused or overwhelmed by technology. We actually talk to my grandma who's in her 80s, living in Seattle, through Facebook Portal! It's super easy for her to turn on and then she can see our faces and talk to us just as if we were in person. The retail value of this model is $314.88, so you're getting a killer deal!
- Zwilling J.A. Henckles Steak Knife Set: Perfect (and affordable) gift for the steak lover. This super high-quality set is very affordable for 4 knives.
- Snuggie The Original Snuggie: A great, gender-neutral gift that's really fun. This gift is just funny and a total throwback to my college days. I love everything cozy and could absolutely see myself trying to steal this from Neil on family movie night.
HSN offers exclusive promotions and special values every day on top brands and tons of popular products! There are so many unbelievable deals on holiday beauty sets or kitchen appliances or the robot vacuum you never knew you always needed! Each day, they feature special 24 hour only deals on hot items. They also offer the option to choose FlexPay at checkout and make up to five interest-free payments on your item versus paying for it all at once!
Happy holiday gifting!
Hopefully, this gives you some really good ideas for holiday gifting. These were our very best November finds for deals and favorite things from HSN. All fifteen items are things that Neil and I absolutely love and make great Christmas gifts!