Quick Version: These are the top 2 chelsea boots at Nordstrom, and they're both 30% OFF!
There are so so many chelsea boots out there, but nothing quite compares to Nordstrom's highest rated. We tried BOTH of them in real life for you, so you could get the skinny on sizing, fit, and comfort without leaving your couch – so let's get you all the info quick! That way you can get the best pair for you before they sell out for the fall season. YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THESE.
In a hurry? Shop our picks below:
#1: Nordstrom Chelsea Boots
These SUPER high quality chelsea boots are ONLY $69 (reg $99.95) right now + are a #1 best seller at Nordstrom! After trying them on in person, this is why they rock:
- They have a true to size fit and are super comfortable
- They have a short ankle cut that works perfect with relaxed jeans
- They're made with durability that'll make your investment last years without heartbreak over a scuff
- The neutral tones they come in work for so. many. fall/winter outfits
- They have a leather or suede finish – opt for leather for a roomier feel + longer use, and go for suede for style preference!
#2 Sam Edelman Chelsea Boots
- A higher ankle to make a statement in your outfit (this bulky, high ankle look is super trendy right now!)
- Good fit with true to size feeling
- Fun color options including a white that's EVERYTHING
- Great coverage for fall/winter weather – you don't have to worry about snow or rain one bit with these!
- A durable sole for walking and an overall look that goes with tons of fall outfits!
Shop at Nordstrom because loyalty gets you far
When it's time to shop FALL, Nordstrom’s loyalty programs + services are hard to beat! Shop all these fall trends + the BEST chelsea boots today, and also enjoy:
- Reserving items online, trying on in store
- Curbside pickup
- Free shipping/returns
- Free alterations
- Rewards – earn points and Nordstrom Notes
- Beauty and Style Workshops (and gifts!)
- Amazing customer service
Invest now, wear for years
The thing with both of these chelsea boots is that they'll last for years and YEARS to come. They're so neutral and timeless that you'll wear them all. the. time. in the fall and winter (and maybe even early spring!), and you'll be so excited to put them on when cooler weather starts showing up again. Remember to buy your favorite pair now before they sell out in the color/size you want!