I'm pretty sure babies are Santa's favorite people because hello, they're ALWAYS on the nice list, everything is cuter in miniature, and they're still small enough that you can give them socks or toys and they're equally happy haha. I've definitely found some tried-and-true favorites with my girls over the years, so this baby gift guide is filled with ideas that are both useful and adorable to gift to the little ones and new or soon-to-be parents in your life this Christmas!
SO, if you've been searching for the best baby gifts to give this Christmas, look no further!!
Baby Gift Guide
- L'ovedbaby Pjs are the BEST! The organic cotton is so super soft and this sea foam green color is perfect for any baby in your life. PLUS, each pair has rubber dots on the soles of the feet to help your little one as they learn to walk in their comfy jammies!
- cuddle + kind stuffed animals are the most darling stuffed toys EVER!! I love that they are hand-knitted AND the company donates 10 meals to children in need with each purchase made. No baby can resist these amazing stuffed toys, and adults can't resist the good cause!
- I had to include this cuddle + kind mermaid in our gift round-up as well! Mermaids are so on-trend right now, and I LOVE the muted hues and classic design of this one.
- Squirtie Bath Toy Set – these are super cute and babies love bath toys for bath, beach or pool days!
- We love Sophie the Giraffe! This one is the perfect size and shape for little hands, and its textures soothes any teething babe.
- This LOULOU LOLLIPOP rainbow teether is safe for chomping on and can be chilled for more baby teething relief! Plus, you can clip it on your baby to reduce the risk of falling on the floor.
- SKIP HOP Activity Gym – Millie has this and absolutely loves it. I love that it's one of the prettier activity mats I've seen too, so I don't mind keeping it out!
- Best baby socks EVER – I don't know how I randomly found these baby socks but they are legit the best! They go up mid-calf and stay on nice and SUPER snug. I am obsessed!!!
- These Doddle & Co pop & go pacifiers are the greatest thing EVER. The most brilliant design stays in your baby's mouth better AND stays sanitary, even in your diaper bag!
- This darling hooded one piece is great to wear alone or over an outfit for an extra layer of warmth! I love the classic design and neutral colors.
- DockATot – the magical cloud of baby heaven that all babies love. We used this a ton for Millie for chilling at home and even when we traveled! My big girls love to lounge in the large one too, and when we have guests in town, Lyla sleeps in the large one at the foot of Anabelle's bed.
- I always love to put books in my girls stockings! The “If I Were a Puppy” book is a great tactile book to help baby with hands-on learning, while entertaining them with engaging illustrations!
Whether you go with something cuddly, useful, or sentimental, you can't go wrong with anything on this list of baby gifts! Hope it helps you find your cute little cherub the perfect gift this Christmas. Stay tuned because we have LOTS more helpful gift guides coming at you this week!!!