Valentine's Day is almost here and if you think you know someone who needs a little hint on what to get YOU, or if you aren't even sure what you'd want, or if you need a gift idea for a galentine's day gift exchange, or heck you just want to get yourself something (I had many Valentine's Days like that!) then I have the perfect Valentine's Day women's gift guide for you today.
12 adorable items that start at $20, so there's something for everyone.
1. floral iphone case: it's the accessory that never leaves your side! Give your iPhone a little springy touch.
2. rebecca minkoff pink hobo handbag: this pink rebecca minkoff bag is sooooo cute and it just went on sale 40% off!
3. smashbox pink lipgloss in pout: I wore this on a periscope a few days ago and tons of people were asking for the name! My husband also complimented me on my lipgloss that day, so if you're looking for a really pretty light pink, this is the one!!!
4. kate spade on purpose friendship bangle: these are SO beautiful in person, and you're supporting an even more beautiful cause. I'll be blogging more about this very soon!
5. ray-ban pink aviators: a gift you'll literally use all year. You can wear these for an entire day and they won't hurt your face or give you a headache, and they look good with everything. My personal fave pictured here: the brown-pink mirror lens.
6. love potion tumbler: isn't this to die for?! $23 of cuteness right there.
7. ted baker pink luggage: if you're looking for a splurge for a girly-girl who likes to travel THIS. this is it.
8. pink drape coat: few things I love more in the winter than a pink coat! Just over $100
9. round face watch: this is such a cute friend gift! $20 in 3 colors.
10. valentino rockstud heels: the splurge of all splurges here, but probably my favorite shoe in my closet right now!
11. flowerbomb perfume: my favorite perfume! Soft and pretty but not overpowering.
12. alex & ani love bangle: a really sweet little gift for a girl who collects these things.