isn't it nice when the sun decides to start making guest appearances? i always want to break out the sandals and shorts and tee shirts and pretend it's summer as soon as this starts happening! i'm about as delusional as olaf in frozen though, because it really doesn't get HOT here until may(ish). but spring is a great time to break out some transitional pieces like lighter jackets and shirts and pants. i went through ALL of nordstrom's sale items and picked out what i think are some of the cutest spring pieces on sale.
1. steve madden ‘sincere' sandal
2. edyson destroyed overalls
3. betsey johnson lace-up back raincoat
4. olivia moon woven sleeve pullover
5. tory burch glam logo hinge 57mm polarized sunglasses
6. marc by marc jacobs ‘too hot to handle'
7. DV by dolce vita 'tila' leather sandal
8. sam edelman ‘dana' leather sandal
9. michael kors ‘sexy skinny' cotton sateen pants
10. rubbish twill crop bomber jacket
yesterday we kicked off a huge giveaway for babies and parents for a bugaboo cameleon 3, my biggest giveaway yet! but i did think of the fact that not all my readers have babies. SO. for all of you who rolled your eyes at a stroller giveaway, this should perk you up!
i teamed up with a few other bloggers to give away a $150 gift card to nordstrom, sponsored by coupons.com. did you know that sometimes you can even get nordstrom coupon codes from coupons.com?! so awesome. entering below is super easy! everyone reading this should enter because i mean, who doesn't want an extra $150 to nordys?