Hey makeup junkies, there's a HUGE hidden sale going on at Nordstrom right now and I'm here to guide you through some of the very best products that are ON SALE. These are all tried and true faves that I'm obsessed with, that RARELY go on sale.
Below I've outlined my FAVORITE products from this huge hidden makeup sale at Nordstrom, and an explanation of why I'm obsessed with each. These huge makeup sales hardly ever come around so I'll be stocking up for sure!
1. MAC Pink Lipstick – if I had to pick just ONE color of lipstick for the rest of my life, this one in SNOB would be it! Seriously it looks good on everyone and goes with literally anything.
2. Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezer – I looove these tweezers. Kind of a random thing to be obsessed with, I know, but these are the BEST! I like to keep these guys handy at all times.
3. Clinique ‘Quickliner for Lips – my favorite lip liner! Goes on so creamy and stays forever. I love it in hibiscus for all my pink lippies!
4. Lancome Sourcils Waterproof Eyebrow Gel-Cream – what I've been addicted to for the past year or so. Really and truly waterproof, in case you're afraid of microblading (like me! ha) but still looks natural and super pretty.
5. Clinique High Impact Mascara – a tried and true FAVE, the best mascara that's still reasonably priced! Also gentle enough to wear over lash extensions and wash off without damaging. I only do this when I have something really important OR I need a lash fill super badly and need some help with mascara.
6. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush – my favorite brush for applying a gel or powder eyeliner … been using this one for 15 years!
7. Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight – LOVE this highlighter. Super easy and quick, subtle but pretty.
8. Beautyblender Blendercleanser Solid Makeup Sponge Cleanser – if you own a beautyblender, this really is a huge game changer!! Keeping your beautyblenders clean will make them last 10x longer. If you don't know what that is, keep reading!
9. MAC Fluidline – a staple in my makeup game, blacktrack is also the #1 sold gel liner for Nordstrom.
10. Beautyblender Nude Makeup Sponge Applicator – if you haven't applied your makeup with the beauty blender yet, you are missing out on airbrushed smoothed perfection!!! This tool will change your beauty routine life.
11. Lancome Definicils Lengthening and Defining Mascara – another hugely popular mascara that I love!! Over 600 people give it 5-star reviews too.
12. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel – SO good for keeping unruly brows in place! Also if you fill in your brows, this makes the color last longer too.
13. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette – I honestly love ALL the naked palettes but this is the one I've been using most lately!
14. Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion – a cult favorite of so many beauty bloggers and makeup artists. Makes your shadow last forever and ever!
15. MAC Liptensity Lipstick – I love SO many shades of this lippy! Fireworks, postmodern and lifesblood are some of my favorite reds, on their own or mixed depending on if I want a more pinky red, or a more bold red, etc. These go on super smooth but last for hours.
16. Beautyblender Mini Original Makeup Sponge Applicator – same thing as #10 but in its original super popular pink! They both work the same but I do love that this one is easy to spot in my makeup bag.
17. Urban Decay ‘Naked3’ Palette – the best naked palette if you like more warm tones in your makeup.
18. Urban Decay ‘Naked' Palette – the original naked palette that started it all! And probably the best for a beginner.
19. MAC Lip Pencil – I love that this lip liner lasts you a SUPER long time. I use whirl for almost anything, it's the perfect neutral liner.
20. Donna Karan ‘Cashmere Mist' Deodorant / Antiperspirant – this deodorant will CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! It's expensive but worth it, I PROMISE. Smells amazing and actually works even through the sweatiest workout!
21. Lancome Teint Miracle Lit-From-Within Makeup – a really beautiful, lightweight foundation! I love how this gives lighter feeling coverage but is more substantial than just a tinted moisturizer.
22. MAC Studio Face & Body Foundation – found this last Fall during fashion week and fell in love! This foundation is also super lightweight and pretty, not cakey, but the coverage is like a medium/moderate. You can layer it too for more coverage!
23. Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Brow Wiz' Mechanical Brow Pencil – in taupe. Get it! You won't regret it. My favorite brow filler to recommend to anyone and everyone. I still reach for mine at least once a week.
24. MAC Nude Lipstick – blankety is my favorite nude MAC shade and I have been repeating it lately over and over because I just can't get enough!