Hey makeup junkies, there's a HUGE, surprise Nordstrom makeup sale going on right now, and I'm here to guide you through some of the very best products that you can score on. These are all tried and true faves that I'm obsessed with, that RARELY go on sale! Plus, you can get TRIPLE points today! Keep reading for details.
Makeup sale details
This HUGE Nordstrom MAKEUP SALE is one of the BEST times to stock up on all your makeup faves because you can get 15% OFF – and most of these brands NEVER go on sale!
But that's not all!! Get TRIPLE POINTS today only!! Here's the breakdown:
- Members earn 3 points per dollar spent
- Cardmembers earn 6 points per dollar spent
- Icon & Ambassador credit cardmembers earn 9 points per dollar
Best makeup on sale
Below I've outlined my FAVORITE products from this huge Nordstrom makeup sale, and an explanation of why I'm obsessed with each. This sale includes so many tried-and-true holy grail items that I love and are super hard to find below their original prices, so grab whatever you need while you can get it at a discount!
20 Nordstrom makeup favorites on sale
- YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-in-Stick Lipstick Balm: this YSL lipstick in Shade 44 is hands-down, my absolute go-to, most favorite pink lipstick EVER! It's seriously so hydrating since it's an oil treatment combined with the most flattering pink lipstick. I love that it perfectly compliments almost any makeup look AND it's so comfortable to wear and nourishing on the lips! – earn 96 points!
- Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer: this concealer is what dreams are made of as far as a dewy, glowy concealer that ACTUALLY conceals dark circles under your eyes. It stays as long as you want it to stay, and I feel like I look ALIVE when I put a tiny bit of this underneath my eyes. – earn 69 points!
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: This award winning Luminous Silk Foundation from Giorgio Armani has over 1,000 perfect reviews!! Glowing reviews and glowing skin? That’s a win-win. It's on the pricier side, but if you’re determined to find the very best foundation out there, this is a must. It’s weightless and hydrating and makes your skin look totally flawless and natural! I wear the color “7.” – earn 162 points!
- Brow Pen: this Brow Pen keeps selling out everywhere because it's truly phenomenal!! If you want the look of microbladed brows but don't want to pay the pain or price tag, this is the product for you! Before I had my brows laminated I would fill in my brows like normal with a brow pencil and then layer this stroking pen (in Taupe) in the direction of my brow hairs. It gives a killer 3D look, like all of a sudden you grew a bunch of brow hairs! – earn 54 points!
- Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil: in taupe. Get it! You won't regret it. My favorite brow filler to recommend to anyone and everyone. – earn 57 points!
- Laura Mercier Setting Powder: is my favorite setting powder of all time. Ever. Period. I will never not have this in my makeup drawer! I had used Laura Mercier's regular translucent powder in the past and loved it, but this one is even better! The Honey color doesn't leave a white cast and blends amazingly with my foundation. I love that it locks in makeup, absorbs oil, and seriously looks flawless ALL DAY!! – earn 99 points!
- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo: I LOVE the drybar Detox Dry Shampoo! So much so that I included it in my best dry shampoo post! I'm obsessed with the smell and it cleanses perfectly. It does leave a slight white residue if you go overboard, so spray light! – earn 66 points!
- Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel: The Gimme Brow eyebrow gel is almost spooky with the way it magically fills in your brows and makes them appear fuller! It's like you grow eyebrows (in the BEST way) as you apply it. Seriously so cool. I use the warm deep brown color and always end up with the most natural-looking, beautifully full, and defined brows! This is such a staple for me. – earn 60 points!
- Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette: one of the newest in the Urban Decay palette family! I finally jumped in a little while ago and LOVE all the golds! I'm not the only one who's obsessed – it's earned over 100 perfect reviews from other beauty lovers, too. – earn 123 points!
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream: If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you know that the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream is my ride or die cc cream, forever and ever, amen. It was developed by plastic surgeons and dermatologists, so it’s literally makeup and skincare all in one! If you’re in a hurry, you don’t need to stress about SPF, a primer, or moisturizer because this ALREADY HAS IT ALL! – earn 99 points!
- Nars Liquid Blush: This liquid blush is perfection! The shade Dolce Vita is GORGEOUS and is perfect to add some warmth to the skin. It's totally buildable and is great for getting that sun-kissed glow all year round. – earn 75 points!
- Armani Luminous Concealer: This concealer IS. INCREDIBLE. It feels so light, not sticky or tacky, but still gives amazing coverage. If you're looking for a powerful but lightweight concealer, this is the one for you. I wear it in the color 6, which is brightening but still blends beautifully with the foundation. Truly I can describe it perfectly by its name: Luminous Silk! – earn 96 points!
- Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil: this Brow Pencil from IT Cosmetics has basically taken over my makeup kit as my GO-TO brow product. This pencil doesn't break, lasts forever, stays put on my brows, is ultra-creamy, easy to apply, and is the most universal color (I use Taupe as a blonde and a brunette!). I could seriously go on and on… – earn 63 points!
- MAC Lipstick: MAC snob is my go-to pink color that I almost ALWAYS have with me. Another hidden gem and hard to find discounted since MAC is often excluded from makeup sales. – earn 48 points!
- Lancome Artliner liquid eyeliner: my new fave eyeliner! If liquid eyeliner has terrified you in the past like it has for me, this will be your new best friend! The application is kind of like using a felt tip marker and I promise it's way easier than the little brush and liquid set you tried back in 7th grade. Over 800 perfect reviews!! – earn 78 points!
- Bobbi Brown Art Stick Lipstick: this lip crayon is like the perfect marriage between a lipstick and a liner, except way easier to apply. It helps you line your lips super easily and then just fill in the rest of the color, AND it lasts for hours and hours just like a lip liner would do, but with the creaminess of a good lipstick. – earn 72 points!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio: I love how pigmented these blushes are! They are such insanely gorgeous colors and they last all day. Plus I love the trio for mixing and matching to find exactly the right shade for you! – earn 75 points!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: UD's eyeliner pencils are probably my favorite eyeliner pencils OF ALL TIME. They glide on like butter but stay alllllll day. – earn 108 points!
- Buxom Lip Cream: White Russian is my very favorite color of Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream. It’s a super pretty, universally flattering nude pink. I tried the shade Pink Lady last year when there was a deal and although I do like it, nothing compares to my very favorite White Russian shade!! – earn 51 points!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: this is THE BEST full coverage foundation!!! I cannot even say enough good things about this foundation. It really does last 24 hours and gives you the BEST, prettiest coverage without looking thick or cakey at all. I wish I would've known about it sooner! – earn 108 points!
Shop and save!
It's no secret that I love everything beauty, and I obviously love a good deal, so this hidden Nordstrom makeup sale is the PERFECT Mint Arrow combo. I hope this post helps you get some things you need, while saving your pennies, too! Remember, you can get 15% off plus free shipping and free returns as always. AND you can get triple points today only!! Happy shopping!