Hey makeup junkies, there's a HUGE makeup sale going on at Nordstrom right now and I'm here to guide you through some of the very best products that are ON SALE. These are all tried and true faves that I'm obsessed with, that RARELY go on sale.
makeup sale details
This HUGE MAKEUP SALE at Nordstrom is one of the BEST times to stock up on all your makeup faves because everything is 25% off and most of these brands NEVER go on sale!!
Best makeup on sale
Below I've outlined my FAVORITE products from this huge makeup sale at Nordstrom, and an explanation of why I'm obsessed with each. These huge makeup sales hardly ever come around so I'll be stocking up for sure!
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion: this primer is insurance for your eyeshadow, ESPECIALLY if you have oily eyelids like I do! Get it in a pretty color here or here to skip a step of your base color.
2. Pillow Talk Cheek to Chic Blush: I just started using this blush and it's a beautiful combo of perfection! The base color is the perfect blush but the swish color gives you the perfect complementary shimmer! It also has really great lasting power and I love that it's still there at the end of the day.
3. Clinique ‘Quickliner for Lips: my favorite lip liner! Goes on so creamy and stays forever.
4. Dior Diorshow Brow Styler: This top-rated brow pencil from DIOR is one of my newest obsessions. I almost wish I didn't love it because it's kind of expensive, but WORTH IT!! It's pretty amazing. It goes on the most perfect consistency. It's super easy to shape your brows. And the color is phenomenal-even with the most featherlight hand!
5. Clinique High Impact Mascara: a tried and true FAVE, the best mascara that's still reasonably priced! Also gentle enough to wear over lash extensions and wash off without damaging. I only do this when I have something really important OR I need a lash fill super badly and need some help with mascara. This mascara and the Lancome mascara mentioned above does go on sale twice a year during this makeup sale.
6. Beautyblender Solid Cleanser and Beautyblender sponge: if you own a beautyblender, this really is a huge game changer!! Keeping your beautyblenders clean will make them last 10x longer. If you don't know what that is, keep reading!
7. Beautyblender Makeup Sponge Applicator: if you haven't applied your makeup with the beauty blender yet, you are missing out on airbrushed smoothed perfection!!! This tool will change your beauty routine life.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel: SO good for keeping unruly brows in place! Also if you fill in your brows, this makes the color last longer too. A MUST if you use #13 on this list, but not necessary if you use #4.
9. Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette: the newest in the Urban Decay palette family! I finally jumped in a few weeks ago and LOVE all the golds, especially for the holiday season! I'm not the only one who's obsessed – it's earned over 100 perfect reviews from other beauty lovers too.
10. Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray: a ride-or-die in my makeup kit! This is like hairspray for your makeup – it really does make your makeup last ALL DAY LONG and you can spray a little on your face during a flight or in a dry climate to keep your skin hydrated without messing up your makeup.
11. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: not cheap AT ALL, but if you're going to get it anyway, for sure take advantage of this deal!! This foundation is BEAUTIFUL and super lightweight and looks/feels like you're wearing nothing but gives you incredible flawless coverage.
12. Elemis Pro-Collagen Insta Smooth Primer: This primer is light but mighty. I love that it hydrates and creates a super smooth canvas for whatever foundation you're going to layer on top! And it makes your makeup last longer for sure. TONS of rave reviews for this little bottle!
13. Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Brow Wiz' Mechanical Brow Pencil – in taupe: Get it! You won't regret it. My favorite brow filler to recommend to anyone and everyone. I still reach for mine at least once a week. You can read more tips on how I use my brow wiz in this post!
14. MAC Lipstick: MAC snob is my go-to pink color that I almost ALWAYS have with me. Another hidden gem and hard to find discounted since MAC is often excluded from makeup sales.
15. Lancome Artliner liquid eyeliner: my new fave eyeliner! If liquid eyeliner has terrified you in the past like it has for me, this will be your new best friend! The application is kind of like using a felt tip marker and I promise it's way easier than the little brush and liquid set you tried back in 7th grade 😉 Over 800 perfect reviews!!
16. YSL Lipstick: this is one of my FAVORITE lipsticks and the one I used in my instagram stories tutorial today! I get compliments every single time I wear it, and my fave shade is 44 (nude lavalliere).
17. Benefit Cheek and Lip Stain: my MOST used, and most complimented, blush! This is for sure my go-to. It's the very prettiest cheek stain and it stays ALL day long!
18. Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer: truly one of THE BEST concealers I've ever used. It's waterproof and lasts ALL DAY LONG. Depending on how tan I am, I wear either light warm or medium light warm. RARE to find this in a makeup sale!
19. Stila Liquid Eyeshadow – I am OBSESSED with these Stila Glitter & Glow liquid shadows. Over 1000 perfect reviews. Super pigmented, super glittery, super easy application.
20. Estee Lauder Double War Foundation: this THE BEST full coverage foundation!!! I cannot even say enough good things about this foundation. It really does last 24 hours and gives you the BEST, prettiest coverage without looking thick or cakey at all. I wish I would've known about it sooner!