Hey makeup junkies, there's a HUGE hidden sale going on at Nordstrom right now and I'm here to guide you through some of the very best products that are ON SALE. These are all tried and true faves that I'm obsessed with, that RARELY go on sale.
This HUGE HIDDEN MAKEUP SALE at Nordstrom is a little known secret but it's one of the BEST times to stock up on all your makeup faves, because most of these brands NEVER go on sale!!
Nordstrom doesn't advertise this sale, and only some (not all) of their best selling makeup items are marked down, but there's over 3,000 products on secret sale right now in the beauty department alone.
Below I've outlined my FAVORITE products from this huge hidden makeup sale at Nordstrom, and an explanation of why I'm obsessed with each. These huge makeup sales hardly ever come around so I'll be stocking up for sure!
1. MAC Pink Lipstick – if I had to pick just ONE color of lipstick for the rest of my life, this one in SNOB would be it! Seriously it looks good on everyone and goes with literally anything. Second fave shade is Angel.
2. NARS blush: I always ALWAYS get compliments when I wear my NARS blush in orgasm. One of the top selling blushes for Nordstrom!
3. Clinique ‘Quickliner for Lips – my favorite lip liner! Goes on so creamy and stays forever. I love it in hibiscus for all my pink lippies!
4. Lancome Sourcils Waterproof Eyebrow Gel-Cream – what I've been addicted to for the past year or so. Really and truly waterproof, in case you're afraid of microblading (like me! ha) but still looks natural and super pretty. I wear taupe and think that shade looks good on most people!
5. Clinique High Impact Mascara – a tried and true FAVE, the best mascara that's still reasonably priced! Also gentle enough to wear over lash extensions and wash off without damaging. I only do this when I have something really important OR I need a lash fill super badly and need some help with mascara.
6. Beautyblender Blendercleanser Solid Makeup Sponge Cleanser – if you own a beautyblender, this really is a huge game changer!! Keeping your beautyblenders clean will make them last 10x longer. If you don't know what that is, keep reading!
7. Beautyblender Nude Makeup Sponge Applicator – if you haven't applied your makeup with the beauty blender yet, you are missing out on airbrushed smoothed perfection!!! This tool will change your beauty routine life.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel – SO good for keeping unruly brows in place! Also if you fill in your brows, this makes the color last longer too.
9. Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette – my new FAVORITE palette – it has all the pretty cranberry and glittery and neutral colors you'll need to create all the holiday makeup looks! I'm seriously obsessed with this and love EVERY color.
10. Donna Karan ‘Cashmere Mist' Deodorant / Antiperspirant – this deodorant will CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! It's expensive but worth it, I PROMISE. Smells amazing and actually works even through the sweatiest workout!
11. Lancome Teint Miracle Lit-From-Within Makeup – a really beautiful, lightweight foundation! I love how this gives lighter feeling coverage but is more substantial than just a tinted moisturizer.
12. MAC Studio Face & Body Foundation – found this last Fall during fashion week and fell in love! This foundation is also super lightweight and pretty, not cakey, but the coverage is like a medium/moderate. You can layer it too for more coverage!
13. Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Brow Wiz' Mechanical Brow Pencil – in taupe. Get it! You won't regret it. My favorite brow filler to recommend to anyone and everyone. I still reach for mine at least once a week.
14. MAC Nude Lipstick – blankety is my favorite nude MAC shade and I have been repeating it lately over and over because I just can't get enough!
15. Lancome Artliner liquid eyeliner – my new fave eyeliner! If liquid eyeliner has terrified you in the past like it has for me, this will be your new best friend! The application is kind of like using a felt tip marker and I promise it's way easier than the little brush and liquid set you tried back in 7th grade 😉 Over 500 perfect reviews!!
16. Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick – another recent fave, the lip pencil I used in this post to create perfect red lips! It's a great cross between a lip pencil and creamy lipstick. I have it in Control and it's red lip perfection!
17. Benefit Cheek and Lip Stain – my MOST used, and most complimented, blush! This is for sure my go-to, in posietint. It's the very prettiest cheek stain and it stays ALL day long!
18. Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer – truly THE BEST concealer I've ever used. It's waterproof and lasts ALL DAY LONG. Depending on how tan I am, I wear either light warm or medium light warm.
19. Benefit High Beam – the highlighter that started it all and still continues to be a best-selling highlighter for high-end makeup retailers everywhere. This gives you the prettiest shimmer in all the right places – tip of your nose, above your brows, middle of your chin, right above your lip. I love my high beam highlighter!
20. Estee Lauder Double War Foundation – this is my newest FAVORITE foundation!!! I cannot even say enough good things about this foundation. It really does last 24 hours and gives you the BEST, prettiest coverage without looking thick or cakey at all. I wish I would've known about it sooner!