hey friends! it's that time again. my friday faves are here and this time i'm highlighting some things i'm LOVING for fall, and a couple essentials i'd get right now for specific reasons.
all of my picks this week are from nordstrom since today is one of the last triple points days!
1. david & york floppy felt hat: i went to EVERY store in the mall (yes including H&M and forever!) looking for the perfect wool hat and THIS hat was my fave. perfect price too at $28. i even liked it way better on than the $70 one at zara.
2. t tahari belted trench wool coat: this is the it coat this season – the robe coat. and i couldn't love it more! i searched far and wide and this was the cutest and most affordable i could find AND i love that it comes in white or black. i personally have a thing for white coats. i own 3 ha ha.
3. PMD personal microderm: fall is the time of year everyone wants their skin to look amazing, for family pictures or the holidays or back to school, and most of us aren't spending as much time in the sun where the sun is naturally clearing up our blemishes a little better. i swear by this not only for my face but also getting rid of those tiny bumps on my arms! read more about that here. and if you're gonna get it anyway, might as well get 3x points on this purchase.
4. trouve drape neck sweater: i can't even tell you how obsessed i am with this sweater (worn in this outfit). i want it in every color. softest sweater ever and long enough to wear with leggings!
5. bp popcorn stitch infinity scarf: because there are few things i love more than a lazy fall crisp day with an infinity scarf, an easy tee and a top knot.
6. beauty blender pro sponge applicator duo: i've tried a bunch of knockoffs, cheap and expensive ones, and nothing compares. plus this is a killer deal: get two for $28.95 (a $39.90 value) AND a free makeup sponge cleanser with any $35 beauty blender purchase. split this deal with a friend or a sister or grab some christmas gifts.
7. zella live in reversible leggings: i am telling you, i splurged on lulu leggings for years but now i'm converted to zella live-ins. they're thicker (won't show your undies!) and perfect for working out OR pairing with a long sweater and boots all winter long. every girl needs a pair of these babies.
hope you guys have the best weekend!! thanks for sticking around, reading, commenting, and being the nicest readers ever. i really love you! XO