hi guys and HAPPY FRIDAY! here are 5 of my favorite or most-requested baby items that are ON SALE right now for this week's friday faves:
1. the belly bandit: hard to find on sale and AMAAAAZING! helped me so much while recovering from a c-section but will help after any type of birth. creates a slimming effect and helps your hips go back into place after widening for childbirth (and yes this happens even if you don't push the baby out – trust me!). normally $60, on sale $34.99 in nude/plaid or black.
**update** the smalls sold out FAST for the belly bandit but the hip bandit is available in small! will help your hips shrink back to their pre-baby size and is $24.
2. city versa stroller: a $400 stroller on sale for $199! this is where the amazingness of the city select meets the light-weightness and quick fold of the city mini. it will let you face the baby forward, backward, or with an attachment click their infant car seat right into the frame (you WILL want this!! picture baby falling asleep in the car and waking them up to transport into a stroller seat? NO FREAKING THANK YOU!). it's stroller perfection minus the double stroller feature (if you have a second kiddo who still needs a stroller you'll want the city select, but no amazing sales on that one right now, sorry!).
3. trumpette socks: the only socks that would stay on my baby's feet when she was 0-12 mo! we swore by these since we had a late fall baby in cold utah. these go on sale at the nordstrom anniversary sale every year but otherwise are hard to find for a deal. on sale $6.99-12.99 (normally $22-29).
4. petunia pickle bottom bags: a whole bunch of PPB bags that are on sale for $99 (normally $165-189). LOVE ppb for their compartments, cuteness, they think of everything. truly the most functional diaper bags out there.
5. motorola baby monitor + binatone babysense baby movement sensor package: flash sale for $159.99 (normally $249.99) and selling like hot cakes! amazing ratings. we have a different motorola monitor and LOVE it.
see ALL my baby faves in my best baby registry list ever.