Everybody's doing it: the new year's resolution to get fit, eat better, and WORK OUT! I don't know about you but the best motivators for me to get off my butt and work out are some new new cute workout clothes haha.
SO I thought it would be fun to share some of my activewear obsessions as of late – some are tried and true, and some are brand new loves! Plus it's been a while since I spoiled my readers and I'm feeling like today's a good day for that 😉
1. nordy girl glass water bottle: first of all, this girly-girl cuteness screams my name! But second, I've really loved using glass water bottles over the past year because I can drop my essential oils into them! These BKR glass water bottles are super durable too with their rubber exterior lining.
2. secret sock: I LOVE these little socks! They do the perfect job of totally pulling a houdini with your sock game under any sneakers you like, they actually stay ON, and although they're thin they last forever.
3. vinyasa scarf: OBSESSED with my vinyasa scarves! I wear them to workouts in the winter before I'm warmed up, I travel with them, I use them to dress up an otherwise bland activewear while not actually working out outfit (I can't be the only one who does this?!) and if you're not convinced yet, watch this video! And prepare for your mind to be blown.
4. what the sport singlet tank: this tank is the perfect fit, just flowy enough to not grab onto the areas you're trying to tighten, but still not so baggy that you look like you're wearing your husband's shirt to the gym. It also has silverescent technology which is like an anti-stink! It's so lightweight that once you get into a good workout where you're sweating it up, it's almost like you're wearing nothing. I own multiples!
5. high times pant: probably my VERY favorite new activewear find! These are high-rise leggings that tuck your tummy in for you while you work out instead of giving you muffin top. Can I get a HALLEFREAKINLUJAH?!
6. define jacket: a tried and true fave of mine, I wear these over my tanks to every workout, running around town on a Saturday, traveling, really basically anytime. Trimming and flattering without being too skin tight. One of my most loved items in my closet!!
7. nike free flyknit: okay maybe I lied, maybe these are actually REALLY my new favorite, because I swear to you on my life these are THE MOST comfortable running shoes I have ever put on my feet in my entire life. EVER. No sock required! Feels almost like you're not wearing anything they're so light! But then you are. Because they're so supportive and comfy to walk in. Just like they're straight from heaven or something.
And I'm giving ALL OF THIS AWAY to one lucky reader!!! It will come in the form of a $300 lululemon gift card, and a $150 nordstrom gift card, enough to buy ALL of the above.
Enter below (or if you're reading this in my email, enter HERE) And HAPPY FRIDAY! xoxoxo
This giveaway has ended! The winner is:
Jessica (Jet) Skidmore
Jessica, please email me with the email address you used to enter the giveaway within 24 hours to claim your prize! And thanks to everyone who entered, we will do another one soon I promise!