so it's wedding season. i know because two of my cousins got married in the past 10 days (one today!) and my sister is getting married in july, and it seems like we average a wedding announcement a week in our mailbox lately!
and because of all this, i decided it would be perfect timing to comb through the nordstrom half yearly sale and find the best dresses to wear to weddings that are ON SALE. because hello, might as well save on one of these outfits if you can! a style for every body type and prices range from $29 – $120.
01. eileen fisher ballet neck dress: such a fun pink dress in a classic cut. 40% off
02. kate spade crepe shift dress: it doesn't get more classy than kate spade! 60% off
03. mimi chica rope swing dress: would be so cute with a cream cardi or even a light jacket. similar to this look that i blogged a few weeks back.
04. betsey johnson print stretch midi dress: my friend nanci has this and she is one hot mama in it! super cute fit, perfect length, pretty floral print.
05. pleione three-quarter sleeve pleat front dress: comes in 4 adorable colors! 40% off too.
06. maggy london stripe fit & flare dress: maybe my favorite of the bunch. fun and happy and flattering on all body types!
Love following your blog. I had my first babe on May 1 and I would love if you would do a post on nursing friendly tops and dresses for the summer! All of the designated “nursing clothes” are either not stylish, fit awful, or both! Would love to see how you would style regular clothes that can be unbuttoned/pulled down.
hey brittany! that is totally on my list of things to blog about, so keep coming back and you’ll see it soon! 🙂