Happy Friday everyone!!! I'm really looking forward to a weekend of some relaxation with my littles and (if we're lucky!) some sunshine.
Everyone needs a cheap thrill in their life every now and then so today I've got 10 recent favorites of mine, all under $20. One is an insanely good deal, you can get it for under $3 so make sure you read up about all of them!!
1. Heart shaped egg pan $18.99: how cute would this be for eggs or pancakes on Valentine's Day?! Cool mom alert 😉
2. Pink pompom ears beanie $12.99: I wore the same one in this post and it was the favorite of mine and my girls while in Utah for the holidays! Get this if you live or are traveling somewhere cold soon!
3. Rose gold stud earrings $8.29: with over 700 5-star ratings these are totally worth $8!
4. Invisibobble ponytail holder $8: these are my newest obsession! They WONT CREASE YOUR HAIR, damage or pull out your locks. I take one with me everywhere!!
5. I Will Teach You to be Rich $7.69: my sister female foodie recommended this book and so far I've LOVED it! It's only $7 in paperback but still under $20 on audible! Amazing, practical advice about being smart with your money, how to invest, etc. Read the small excerpt in my collage above!
6. Venus Snap Cosmo $5.89: this little travel razor is about to become your new bestie!! I bought one for my last trip and I fell totally in love. PLUS right now you can apply the coupon here and get it for $2.89 (retail $12.99). SCORE.
7. Pink flower tumbler $8.74: such a cute little pre-Vday gift for a friend or for yourself! A super steal at $8
8. Pink alarm clock $11.99: if you ever find yourself waking up in the middle of the night, checking your phone to see wha time it is, and then getting sucked into a hole of social media or emails, this might be the trick to getting better sleep!! Plug in your phone in another room and use this for your alarm clock. Comes in lots of fun/cute colors for $12!
9. Burts Bees nude lipstick $8.99: I recently re-discovered my love for this nude lipstick!! I first tried it a couple years ago and kinda forgot how much I love it, and found it the other day and was like wow this is seriously THE BEST nude! Only $9 too.
10. Essential oil wipes $17: I was gifted these at Christmastime and they're one of my new faves for SURE. Such a yummy smell for disinfecting and wiping down surfaces anywhere you go!