um hello pretty things that are all 40% off!
i spent the entire morning picking through 13k + items (yes, thirteen THOUSAND) to find the best deals from nordstrom's enormo end-of-summer clearance sale that just launched this morning.
everything you see here is 40% off, and i think the good stuff will get picked through pretty fast so get shopping!
- marc by marc jacobs bucket bag: this trend isn't going anywhere! the perfect grab and run out the door bag that will see you all through the fall and winter.
- michael by michael kors peep toe pump: this is the SAME as my beloved MK wedge but in a heel form, and 40% off! so cute and super comfy.
- hobo lauren clutch: 50% off in the embossed version, and 40% off in gold snakeskin. best wallet EVER.
- hudson super skinny crop jeans: these are SO SOFT and stretchy and comfy! they fit true to size and i wore them in this outfit. i love love love them so much.
- joe's gold ankle strap sandals: so pretty, dainty, and a WAY better fit than the evil stepsister steve madden version (most uncomfortable shoes ever haha!).
- skinny mini sweatpants: i have these in a different color and i'm obsessed! way comfy AND super inexpensive – $22.80 right now!
- zella funnel neck jacket: if you're not up for the price tag of the ever popular lululemon define jacket, this is an amazing dupe for $52.80 in 3 super cute colors!
- kate spade cedar street maise: this bag is the perfect medium size bag in the cutest turquoise shade! i wore it in this outfit last fall. if you're looking for matching shoes, see my next pick.
- sam edelman scalloped flat: have these in leopard and seriously they are even prettier in person! on sale in turquoise or black, worn in this outfit.
- clare v flat clutch: this is the cutest neutral print! you could pair this with some pretty nude pumps, colored shoes, really anything.
- kate spade spotted pump: a fun alternative to most animal prints you see over and over, plus there's a bow on the back! yes please.
- zella live-in slim fit capris: 279 5-star reviews. need i say more?!
- kate spade pink leather satchel: my favorite bag of the anniversary sale, now even cheaper than it was for anniversary! worn in this outfit in all its pretty girly glory.