since my post yesterday on the $5 off $25credit at amazon toward ANYTHING, i have been thinking … and i decided it might be fun and (hopefully!) helpful for some of my readers to hear about a few of my favorite random things to buy on amazon.
first of all, you can set yourself up with a huge monthly savings by doing subscribe & saveamazon moms
1. Zyliss MagiCan Can Openerblogged about this once but i really am obsessed with this can opener. it is the BEST can opener ever and for $10 everyone needs this! the best part about it is it opens the can from the side and holds the top so that it doesn't fall into your can once it's opened. you just have to see it to believe it. also featured in REAL SIMPLE as one of the 42 items you shouldn't live (or cook) without.
2. Microplane 40020 Classic Zester/Grater
3. Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Powder Play Volumizing and Texturizing Powder: use this stuff daily. i've tried many, many dry shampoos and this one is my FAVE. recommended by my hair girl AND a former miss USA contestant (who is also my BFF!) for refreshing greasy hair and adding volume. i'd eat pb&j for days if i had to just so i could have this! super-duper on sale at the moment for $8.47 (43% off). trust me that's a GREAT price for this stuff!
4. St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Moussethe mittto go with it or else you will stain your hands. just make sure you wash the mitt out and you can use it over and over. don't ever pay for a spray tan again. just use this stuff!
5. EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss, 7-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3): so i just tried this for the first time last week, and they might as well rename this shaving butter. because that's what it feels like! butter. SO smooth and moisturizing for your legs.
6. The Perfectly Imperfect Home: How to Decorate and Live Wellkind of a random item but one of my favorite amazon buys of all time! it's first of all a very cute coffee table book, but it also is super useful! i read it cover to cover in a day and felt like i came away with lots of ideas on how to better decorate and furnish my home. i've referred to it several times since i bought it.
7. The America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook 3rd Edition: Cookware Rating Edition: speaking of books, if i had to pick just ONE cookbook to recommend (which is hard because i have SO many and love them all!), this is the one i would pick. i use it over and over and over for everything. and it never, ever lets me down. america's test kitchen has perfected just about everything in their test kitchen and slapped the best of the best in this cookbook. lots of recipes include make-ahead instructions too which are a life-saver sometimes! love the companion family baking bookquick family cookbook
8. Nielsen-Massey Vanillas Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean Paste, 32 Ounce
9. Diono Buggy Buddy Stroller Organizer
10. Noodle & Boo Super Soft Lotion(this corn is like an angel.) no but really, it is. i will be sad when my baby isn't a baby anymore and i can't use this stuff. or maybe i'll just keep buying it until she goes to college. and then i'll keep it around for grandbabies. you know what i mean.
so that's a little of everything that i like! some house stuff, some cooking, some beauty, and even a couple baby items. 😀