Okay guys, less than a week before Valentine’s Day!! This post has two main purposes: to help your significant other out with what to get you that you’ll really love, and if you don’t know WHAT you would like, to give you some ideas of things you might want to “hint” about for Valentine’s Day gifts!
Funny story: for a couple years there I was getting the most random (or so I thought!) gifts from Neil. Turns out he was really listening when I explained to him that Pinterest was a great place to find out what someone’s likes were since it’s a place where people pin things they like. So he would go to my pinterest and if I had pinned something, that was his inspiration for a gift. So smart! But sometimes I just pinned something because it was a pretty picture, not because I actually wanted that pair of shoes haha. SO, I learned from that that he is the type of guy who really, really likes hints!
So if that’s your guy too, here’s a list of some gifts I think ANY of my friends would absolutely love. And if you need some ideas yourself, hopefully this helps you think of a couple too!
- 1. The Beachwaver Curling Iron $129: This tool is LIFE CHANGING!! Nothing has ever made my curls last like using the beachwaver. I introduced my hairdresser to this and she swears by it now!
2. Pink PMD $159: Make your skincare routine even more exciting with this pink PMD! This cleansing device has worked wonders by preventing breakouts on my face!! Get the pink one (for valentine’s day!) 30% off with code MINT30 at checkout.
3. Tory Burch Miller flip flips $198: Truly my favorite flop flop of all time!! I own these in two colors (black and nude), but the red is so fun for Valentine’s Day!
4. Diet Coke sweatshirt $114:If you have a lady in your life who is as addicted as I am, this is the way to her heart, with a 12 pack of course!
5. Ted Baker London leather clutch $169: I am OBSESSED with the design on this clutch, and this bright PINK color makes me love it even more!!
6. Marc Jacobs logo leather tote $295: No one can ever go wrong with Marc Jacobs, and this leather tote is definitely a WIN!! This tote comes in multiple colors, and I am in LOVE with the red. Perfect for V-Day!
7. Slipsilk pure silk pillowcase $79-$99: I am a firm believer in this silky pillowcase! I got one last Christmas, and it is so great for your hair AND skin. And it feels like heaven when I sleep on it!!
8. YSL glossy stain $36: One of my greatest obsessions is this lip stain! Whenever I wear it on my Instastories, I get a million questions about it!! If you want to make your lady happy, this is definitely a product that will make her feel irresistible.
9. Lodi mirrored sunglasses $79: These sunnies are perfect for an every day look, and only for $79! These are a great price for super highly rated sunnies.
10. KS Dani Stone drop earrings $52: Love these rose quartz/gold earrings! They’re the perfect feminine neutral for any outfit.