It’s technically not fall for 2 more weeks BUT since pumpkin spice is hitting me in the face everywhere I turn and I’m already discovering favorites for this Fall season, I’m just gonna go ahead and share all these amazing finds before they disappear!
01. Pumpkin candle: I’ve tried a LOT of pumpkin candles in my day. Like every pumpkin candle at Bath & Body works, a couple from Target, a couple from a local market and none have compared to the perfection of this pumpkin candle!!! I want to buy 10 and hoard them in my closet, but I think Neil would catch me and I’d be in trouble haha.
02. Apple cider dish soap: speaking of Target, this is for sure my favorite targé find as of late. This dish soap will make your house smell like Fall dreams. The yummiest apple cider scent that’s just enough to put you in a happy mood as you scrub your dishes without overpowering your nose.
03. Sweater blazer: say hello to your Fall wardrobe’s new best friend. I’m literally wearing this sweater blazer amazingness as I type this, because it’s cozy enough to feel like a loungey sweater but nice enough to make you look dressed up. It also covers your bum (hey mom – that’s her fave) so if you’re looking for something with a little more conservative coverage than your average jean jacket, this is it!
04. Cords: they’re back and they’re here to stay for Fall 2017. There’s just something really comforting and familiar about a good pair of corduroy pants!! Like 7th grade all over again without having to figure out which lunch table you fit into. Super flattering for your bum and cozy for all-day wear, these come in 4 cute colors but I’m partial to the marigold yellow for its Fall vibe.
06. Scallop tee: I’m also wearing this as I type, because even though I want it to be Fall right this very minute, it’s 90 degrees in almost every part of the country still right now, so this super lightweight layer is perfect for the bipolar weather season we’re stepping into. I’m also super in love with the scallop detail, yes please!
Hope you guys have an amazing weekend and everyone stays SAFE. I will be praying for all those affected by the fires, earthquakes, hurricanes and all the natural disasters going on around the world right now. XOXO