It’s that time of year!! The weather is so dreamy and wedding bells are ringing. But does anyone else have a tricky time figuring out what you want to gift to the bride and groom? I feel like this can kind of be stressful, especially since I tend to leave the gift finding till the last second! So I’ve come up with a solution for you and I both, a quick wedding gift guide of the best wedding gifts to give this wedding season to refer to for your reception hopping summer ahead.
How’s this for a throwback?! 6 years ago this summer we were married in the Bountiful Temple. I bought my dress from a thrift shop and it was a legit 1950s dress! I had the sleeves and neckline reshaped, and added a few tiny embellishments, but the rest of the dress was original.
In some ways it feels like we’ve been married forEVER, and in others it’s like we got married last week! Read below to see some of the gifts we’ve used a million times and still love to this day.
1. Simple platters: A really cute gift to give, they can be used to serve food or as a pretty place put keys and wallets on your way in the door! I use my white platters over and over and over.
2. Nesting bowls: Obsessed with nesting bowls. I love that they store so well and are so useful and cute.
3. Kitchen linens set: this set is something that will last you YEARS … and they wash up so well!
4. Pretty round mirror: This round gold mirror is a cute addition to any home and this specific mirror is super affordable!
5. Throw blankets: Everyone loves throw blankets, right?! I feel like you can never have enough!
6. Blender: Classic, classic wedding gift. The Blendtec is an appliance we use daily in our house, and this one is a super good deal. It comes in a box just like a brand new one and has a 3 year warranty too!
7. 3 Year Journal for Two: This journal is so cute! It is a daily journal that has a few lines for each person for 3 years. A cute way to document the first years of marriage.
8. Cash: Honestly, this is always a great gift, especially for couples who are a little older!
9. Beach towels: Tie these up with a cute beach bag and it’s the perfect gift to give for a couple heading to somewhere tropical for their honeymoon!
10. Ramekins: I don’t know why, but I LOVE little ramekins! I think they are so cute and fun to give as gifts. Pair this set with a cute kitchen linen set and there you go!
11. Down comforter: A nice gift especially because it allows the couple to pick out their duvet cover and takes the pressure off you!
12. Cheese board: I’m so in love with this cheese board. It’s affordable, top rated, and such a cute gift.
13. Overnight bag: An overnight bag is great for a newlywed couple! Perfect for little weekend getaways.
14. Baking dish: This is something a couple will keep forever! I love everything Le Creuset and they’re so high quality you can literally hand them down to your grandkids. That’s how long they’ll last.
15. Cake Stand: Everyone needs a cute cake stand in their life! Such an important kitchen item to display all treats.
16. Personalized doormat: This is a fun, thoughtful gift! Tie a cute bow and call it good!
What are some of your favorite wedding gifts to give? Let me know in the comments!