Valentine’s Day is a week from today (eek!!) so now is the time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day gifts! And if you’re not sure what to get the guy in your life, I’ve got a men’s Valentine’s Day gift guide for you that will take all the guesswork away. Because we all know men are the hardest creatures to shop for on the planet.
1. Paige Slim Straight Jeans: comfort meets style! These are Neil’s FAVORITE pair of jeans currently, but I’ve simultaneously gotten him into slimmer fitting jeans with this pair. Win-win.
2. Black Rivet Long Button Front Coat: Neil has an older version of this same coat and LOVES it! Great fit, warm and BONUS: it’s 50% off!
3. UGG Ascot Slippers: it’s been so chilly here in the mornings, who wouldn’t want a brand new pair of perfectly fuzzy slippers?
4. Magnanni men’s loafer: both Neil and my brother Stephen agree that this is their very favorite brand of men’s dress shoes, and Neil wears this pair of shoes more than any other in his closet.
5. S’well insulated stainless steel water bottle: a household favorite of ours!! They keep your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for up to 12. I can literally take one of these to the beach with ice cubes and have it sit in the hot sun for hours and open it up to still have ice cubes floating in my drink. Honestly. Everyone should own one!!
6. Apple Watch Series 2: this is for sure a splurge gift but one that’s SO hot right now! I absolutely love my apple watch and for a guy who likes to run or work out with bluetooth headphones this is a GAME CHANGER. It’s also waterproof, and my absolute favorite feature is the “find my phone” button. It will ding even if your phone is on silent. Most guys like the 42″ face which is the bigger size.
7. Stance Crew Socks: every guy I know LOVES Stance socks!! So comfy and good looking. These are only $10 so this is a great price point if you’re just starting out in a relationship 😉
8. Nixon The Corporal Bracelet Watch: This watch is a great price point, not exorbitantly expensive, but dressy enough to feel like a really nice gift!
9. Topshop tie: LOVE this classy and simple (and also, inexpensive!) tie! Only $15.
10. UE Megaboom wireless bluetooth speaker: my brother Stephen said about this speaker, “My ALL TIME favorite portable speaker. I would buy this 7/7 every day of the week over the beats pill. It’s waterproof, portable and has 20 hours of battery life when charged.” Sold!!!
Stay tuned for my women’s gift guide, coming soon!!