amazon moms appreciation events come around just a few times a year and they are an AMAZING opportunity to get some of the nicest and best baby gear for a great deal!
right now, if you are a current amazon moms member, or if you sign up for a free trial membership you can shop the amazon moms appreciation event and get any of the eligible items for 20% off whatever their already low price is on amazon! use code BABY0913 at checkout to see the price drop 20% on any of the eligible items.
i am completely stroller obsessed so we’re going to start out with strollers.
1. this Orbit Baby Double Helix Stroller Frame is incredible and i’ve been looking for a deal on this for my sister-in-law who’s expecting for MONTHS. literally.
the double frame can turn into a single super easily for trips with just one baby.
it’s super hard to find a deal on this puppy but right now it’s on sale $732.23 (reg $750) but you can stack the amazon moms appreciation coupon BABY0913 and get it for $585.78. that is an AMAZING DEAL! plus free shipping and no tax in 42/50 states.
other amazing stroller deals with their prices after coupon code:
Britax B-Agile Stroller, Black $149.99 (reg $249.99)
Baby Jogger 2012 City Mini Single Stroller, Green/Gray $179.49 (reg $249.99)
Baby Jogger 2012 City Select Single Stroller, Ruby $380 (reg $499.99)
Maclaren Twin Techno Stroller, Black $351.99 (reg $445)
Baby Jogger City Mini GT Single Stroller, Shadow/Orange $279.99 (reg $349.99)
2. the baby monitor we have and LOVE is also included in the event, it’s the Motorola MBP33 Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Infrared Night Vision and Zoom, 2.8 Inch $143.98 (reg $199.99)
other popular monitors included in the event:
Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound Monitor Deluxe Plus, Blue $101.98 (reg $169.99)
Summer Infant Complete Coverage Digital Color Video Monitor $168.47 (reg $299.99)
Summer Connect Plus Internet Monitor System $186.35 (reg $274.99)
3. the Fisher-Price Deluxe Newborn Vibrating Rock n’ Play Sleeper, My Little Snugabunny was a life-saver for us when baby girl was a newborn up until about 4 months, and it’s on sale too for $59.99 (reg $74.99). a lot of people have their babies sleep in this the first few weeks or even a couple months.
4. i know this is a bit of a splurge, but i am seriously in love with our BABYBJORN Travel Crib Light 2. it is truly the easiest AND most lightweight travel crib on the face of the earth. it snaps together so fast and so easily it’s funny. like i think it takes 5 seconds flat to put this thing together. and i’ve never seen a better deal than this. $191.99 (reg $299.95).
if you plan on traveling a lot, this is the one you want. the one thing it doesn’t have is a bassinet feature like some pac-n-plays. if that’s important to you, and you’re not going to travel a lot, check out the Graco Pack N Play Playard with Bassinet which is also included in the event at $54.26 (reg $79.99).
5. you guys know how much i love my ergobaby. and the ERGObaby Original Baby Carrier, Black/Camel is $91.99 (reg $115). also available in variety of other colors.
6. i am pretty thrilled to see this Nursery Works Sleepytime Rocker included in the event!
finding a rocker that i loved and that was affordable was nearly impossible when i was planning my nursery. this one is neutral and modern and so pretty AND affordable. $100 off at $399 (reg $499) during the event.
a few other nice modern furniture pieces in the event:
babyletto Madison 3-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, Espresso and White $239.20 (reg $299)
babyletto Madison 4-Drawer Dresser, Espresso and White $239.20 (reg $299).
babyletto Modo 5 Drawer Dresser in Espresso/White $319.20 (reg $479)
7. the Storksak Olivia Diaper Bag is one that i’ve always crushed on and it’s $158.40 (reg $198).
a few other popular diaper bags included in the event:
timi & leslie Jessica Diaper Bag, Taupe $101.94 (reg $169.99)
timi & leslie Dawn Convertible Diaper Bag, Taupe $101.99 (reg $149.99)
Ju-Ju-Be Be Prepared Earth Leather Bag, Black/Silver $256 (reg $325)
8. super pumped that the Peg Perego Convertible Premium Infant to Toddler Car Seat is part of the event because it’s one of those super hard to find on sale items AND it is my personal convertible car seat of choice! if you want to read more about that, go here. this seat is $263.99 (reg $329.99). you can also watch the video review from the baby guy nyc (pretty much my all-time favorite baby guru) below:
some other great car seat deals:
the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 Infant Car Seat that i love dearly is $215.20 (reg $269.99) and another never-goes-on-sale item.
Britax Boulevard 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat Seat is $179.19 in silver birch (reg $319.99 – GREAT DEAL), $8 more for black.
Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat $151.99 (reg $189.99)
Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat $303.99 (reg $379.99). another hugely popular seat and one that’s hard to find a deal on.
there are literally hundreds of other eligible items and i wish i could cover every one of them! but if you want to see all the items included in the event yourself, click here.
this event goes until september 14, 2013 11:59 p.m. and you can save up to $100 total with the code BABY0913. all prices listed in my post include the 20% off coupon code, but amazon prices are subject to change at any time.
let me know if you have any questions at all, and happy shopping mamas!