FACT: Men are the very hardest people on earth to shop for. FACT: Valentine’s Day is just a week away! That means now is the time to start think about Valentine’s gifts and you might be totally stumped! If you have no clue what to get the guy in your life, I’m here to help! I’ve got a men’s gift guide that’s going to take all the guesswork out of Valentine’s Day shopping.
1. Apple Watch Series 3 $359: This watch is awesome for ANYONE, but especially for all the men out there! Gone are the days when your man has to take off his watch before jumping in the water – because this baby is waterproof! We live by the beach and my husband Neil would LOVE this!
2. Vintage navy thin stripe tie $59.50: A classic tie that can be paired with just about anything! Can’t go wrong with that, right?!
3. Megaboom wireless Bluetooth speaker $299.99: Pair this with the Apple Watch, because it is also waterproof!!! You can get it in black, blue, or red! Perfect for a sunny or rainy day, and the rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours. Both of my little brothers are OBSESSED with this speaker.
4. Red and white running shoes $119.95: Adidas is ON POINT with these red and white running shoes! They’ve been in for years and years so you’re definitely getting a classic gift with this one.
5. Patagonia red quarter zip pullover $99: It’s the season to get warm and cozy, and any man would appreciate this sweater!
6. Morris Park razor and travel kit $95: This kit has everything your man needs for the perfect shaving experience, and it’s 20% off!!
7. Lennox Slim fit jeans $219: One of Neil’s very favorite pair of jeans (a 10/10 in comfort) – I would recommend these to anyone IN A HEARTBEAT!
8. Ray-Ban polarized sunglasses $158: No matter where you live, sunglasses are essential year-round! These polarized sunglasses were made in Italy, and they’re a classic look that would make any guy of any age look good.
9. Ascot suede slipper $109.95: Neil has these and he wears them probably 5 out of 7 days a week in the winter! They’re super cozy and convenient for when he hears the garbage truck rounding the corner and remembers he needs to run outside and pull the garbages out again ha!
10. Alpha Industries slim fit bomber jacket $150: Did anyone see the Justin Timberlake halftime show? I was majorly crushing on his camo outfit (just the outfit!!!) so I’m thinking I should get this camo jacket for Neil for v-day, don’t you think?!