Lowest price EVER on rock ‘n play – a baby essential I swear by

Fisher Price Rock N Play Sleeper

You know what one of my absolute favorite things about having this blog is? (Other than ending a sentence in a preposition when I know I shouldn’t, because I can.) I absolutely LOVE running into people in random places and having them say, “your baby registry list saved me!” or “I got the best deal on my stroller (or any other baby item) because of your blog!”

TODAY I am freaking out a little because I just found the best deal I have ever seen on the Fisher Price Rock N Play Sleeper, an essential that I think every mom of a newborn baby should have!

Right now you can get the Fisher Price Newborn Auto Rock N Play here for $55.99 (reg $79.99) – that’s 30% off and its lowest price EVER. This version has an auto rock feature.

Or you get an even less expensive version, the Fisher Price Deluxe Newborn Rock N Play Sleeper for $41.17 or 45% off, also its lowest price EVER. This one does not have the auto rock feature which is why it’s even less! We had this version and loved it.

I’m obsessed with the Rock N Play because when you have a tiny newborn and you need to set them down to do ANYTHING you know like wash a couple dishes, wash your hair (don’t be too hard on yourself if this only happens once a week for a while!), run to the bathroom, or have a safe place for them to sleep while traveling THIS will save your life! It’s extremely lightweight and folds totally flat so it’s super compact for travel. I threw this in my car and took it with me all over the place, including the beach with Lyla, until she was maybe 4 months old?

I don’t know how long this sale on the Fisher Price Rock N Play will last so if you’re having a baby sometime soon, get one NOW! Sometimes when I post a great deal like this and several hundred sell at that price, the price suddenly goes up! Just a warning 😉

To see all our baby favorites and must-haves, go to my best baby registry list ever.

Huge thanks to my friend Brooke White for letting me borrow this adorable picture today!

Comments

Hollie:

Just ordered this and I am so excited! thank you for sharing this deal! This is my first baby and I am excited to use this especially with how portable it is.

Cristina:

Thank you so much for posting this! I just bought it 🙂

Bethany:

How portable is it? As in, moving over seas, how can I take it with me? Thanks!!

SUPER portable, honestly that’s one of the best things about it! You can take it anywhere!

Carrie:

Corrine, just so you know, these are not approved for sleep by the AAP. There is a new version coming out which is why these are deeply discounted. Fisher-Price is going to create one where the baby can be completely flat on their back. The reason these old ones don’t comply is because baby is supposed to be on their back and not elevated AT all and these cause elevation. It would be great if you could amend your post to say it is a safe place to for baby to sit while they are awake, but not asleep and certainly not for sleeping overnight.

I disagree on the reason these are discounted, because the last time they dropped in price this low was in September, and then the price went back up. It’s very normal for baby gear to be discounted in January before new models come out. But I did amend my post as I know it’s been controversial about whether infants can sleep in these every night instead of a crib or bassinet.

Chelsea:

Thank you so much for sharing!! I’m so glad I saw your post this morning I went ahead and ordered right away! Sent the link to my mom this afternoon and the price already went up!!
We’re expecting our baby feb 16th and with our kids being a year and a half apart I’m so excited to have this, hopefully it’ll keep the older one from climbing in! Haha

Yay so glad Chelsea!!

Kirstie Corbett:

I clicked on the link and they are $64.99 now 😢

Shoot so sorry Kirstie! Sometimes the prices go up after I post like I mentioned in my blog post. The non-auto rocker version (the one we had and loved!) is still a SUPER good deal! 🙂