city mini stroller deals you can’t miss!

city-mini

I woke up to some really good deals on baby jogger city mini strollers so I wanted to be sure you didn’t miss out if you’re on the hunt for one!! I honestly ALMOST bought a city mini stroller on Saturday and now … I am so glad I waited!!!

Just to lay the groundwork – the city mini strollers are wildly popular for their one-hand quick fold, light weight, and durability. I’m obsessed!

Right now the 2016 City Mini Single Stroller is at its lowest price ever – $220.61 (reg $259.99). But honestly there isn’t any functionality difference with the 2014 (their last change in model) vs the newest 2016 other than a slightly updated look. Kind of like a new body style with a car.

If you’re only interested in the best price, you can get the City Mini 2014 for $207 in black, red or tan.

For parents dealing with more rugged terrain or really rocky sidewalks and roads, the City Mini GT may be better for your with its all-terrain wheels. The seat is a little more plush too! We own the City Mini GT double (sadly not on sale right now) and it’s AMAZING. $90 off the City Mini GT in green!

And finally, if you’re looking for a deal on a double, the 2016 City Mini Double is $42 off in red, or the 2014 City Mini Double is $90 off!

For all our baby favorites and must-haves, go to my best baby registry list ever!

Comments

Julianne:

Is there any way to tell when the deal on the 2014 double stroller will expire? I know you mentioned there was any major difference in the single, is that the same for the double? Thank you!

There’s no way to tell how long the deal will last, I’m sorry! But nope no difference in the functionality of the double either, just looks! 🙂

Mary:

don’t you have the baby jogger city select?! Do you suggest the city mini over the city select? Or why would you own both? I love all your posts and am in the market for a stroller!

Hey Mary! I do own both, and if you have a big gap with ages of your babies then the city select is really nice because it can be a single or a double! If you have two littles that you know will both ride in the stroller for a while, the city mini is so great because it’s WAY lighter and it has the one-hand quick fold! The city select is harder to fold and heavier. I hope that helps!!

Mary:

Thank you!! Yes it does 🙂

Lindsay:

I am looking for a double stroller. Will have a newborn and a 3 1/2 year old. Do you recommend the city mini gt double or city mini double or something completely different? I don’t do a lot of rugged traveling. Mainly mall shopping or will be on pavement. Thanks!

For you I really think the city mini double would be perfect!

Jessica:

City mini 2016 is still showing up at regular price of $259

I’m so sorry, the price on the 2016 went up an hour or so after I posted this!

Kara:

Do you recommend the city lite at all? I keep going back and fourth between the two and can’t make up my mind before this sale ends! ?

YES the city lite is such a great stroller too! It has less bells and whistles but if you’re using it primarily for travel it’s perfect!

Liz:

Don’t you have a double Bob too? I’m trying to decide between the double Bob and the City Mini GT double. Would you recommend one over the other?

I DO have both the double BOB and the City Mini GT double! I love the BOB for rough terrain like on our beach trail, but the City Mini GT is so much lighter and has that amazing one-hand quick fold! It’s definitely more ideal for travel, where the double BOB is better if you’re an avid runner or outdoor person. Hope that helps!!