Valentine’s Day is a week from Sunday (eek!!) so now is the time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day gifts! And if you’re not sure what to get the guy in your life, I’ve got a men’s Valentine’s Day gift guide for you that will take all the guesswork away. Because we all know men are the hardest creatures to shop for on the planet.
1. Black swell bottle: the best water bottle EVER! Keeps your beverages cold for up to 24 hours, and hot for up to 12 – yes, really.
2. Ray Ban Classic Sunglasses: LOVE these on men – super classic (like the name says) and comfortable enough to wear all day.
3. Magnanni dress shoes: my husband I swear is the pickiest man alive when it comes to dress shoes, and these are by far his favorite and most comfortable. He wears these 4x more than any of his others.
4. Black denim tie: fun and a little more laid back, but still nice enough to wear to church! Only $20.
5. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: in the words of an entrepreneur guy friend, “it’s oldschool but its principles are sound.” Every dude could use this book in his life!
6. Ice cream tie: a bit of a splurge if you’re looking for that for your guy 😉
7. Red dot silk tie: at only $19, a total save.
8. Down jacket: magically weighs less than half a pound but somehow is still 800-fill down insulation. Two pages of perfect 5/5-star reviews!
9. Bose wireless speaker: I have a friend who got this for Christmas and his whole family keeps stealing it from him, it’s so good! The sound quality is incredible and it’s wireless.
10. Acqua DiGio profumo: the very newest men’s fragrance from Armani – my brother just picked this out for his birthday and is obsessed. He’s been set in his ways for like 10 years with his favorite cologne so that says a lot to me!!
11. Nixon Black Bracelet Watch: one of the BEST BUYS I’ve seen in men’s watches! Hundreds less than the other comparable men’s watches and 48 nearly flawless reviews proves I’m not the only one who thinks so.
12. Herschel Weekender: these sell out everywhere when they get restocked! The perfect size for an overnight stay.
13. Tumi travel kit: most men are in need of a good travel kit, and this one is the perfect size! And since it’s Tumi it will last forever.
Stay tuned for my women’s gift guide, coming soon!!