ahh you guys christmas is just TWO DAYS away!!! but don’t worry if you don’t have all your stocking stuffers because i’ve got your back!
we’ve rounded up below some of our most FAVORITE items this season (and some are forever favorites) that ship in time for christmas!!
*important: some of the items are from amazon, and you’ll need to be sure to choose 1-day shipping at checkout to get them by christmas eve! all of the items from nordstrom ship free but need to be ordered by NOON EST today to arrive on time!!!
1. nordy girl glass water bottle: cutest water bottle EVER! right??! $35
2. flower bomb travel spray: my favorite perfume, in the cutest little travel size spray! $29
3. wide tooth comb: just started using this in the shower every time i wash my hair and it makes the biggest difference with not damaging my hair brushing it out after! $4.67
4. urban decay naked gloss in lovechild: seriously one of my favorite lip glosses ever! i love it alone or layered over snob. $20
5. babyliss travel dryer: the most amazing travel dryer EVER! small but mighty. $27
6. selfies iphone case: for the girl who’s always taking selfies! ha. $26
7. baby blue beanie: cause baby it’s cold outside. $28
8. on wednesdays we wear pink socks: from one of the greatest movies ever. $15
9. alex & ani dove bangle: symbolizing peace on earth, such a sweet christmas gift! $28
10. knotted head wrap: these are so nice when it’s cold out. $10
11. tech cashmere gloves: use your phone but keep your fingers toasty. $36
12. emi jay hair ties: my fave! these don’t leave a mark in your hair like regular ties, and they don’t damage your hair. and they’re cute. $18 for a 10 pack
13. break the ice tumbler: love this little sippy cup so much! perfect for the soda addict. $18
14. foot therapy wrap: amazing reviews!! i can’t wait to try this. a fun gift to open on christmas day. $9.50
15. i did my best thermal travel mug: for the girl who can’t live without a hot drink in her hand. $14
now for the MEN’S stocking stuffers that arrive by christmas eve!
1. okeefe working hands: for the guy whose hands are always cracking in the winter. $6.98
2. okeefe healthy feet: same thing but for those dry feet in the winter! $7.17
3. johnny b hair gel: my husband’s favorite hair gel! $11.60
4. fossil magnetic clip wallet: my husband’s favorite wallet. i’ve tried to buy him a nicer one but this is the only one he will use! perfectly compact. $30
5. touchscreen knit gloves: warm hands that still talk and text! $12
6. herschel travel kit: because every dude likes a nice travel kit! $25
7. billabong all day board shorts: classic and perfect if you’ve got a beach vaca coming up! $40
8. silk plaid tie: for the guy who dresses up at least once a week! $19
9. dot silk tie: because he needs more than one tie, duh 😉 $19
10. ombre scarf: a man’s neck needs to stay warm too! $25
11. large handle hair comb: my husband’s favorite comb. $9
12. wild at heart: for the christian man, this is a must read! one of neil’s all-time favorite books. 1,301 5-star reviews. $10
13. gofit power resistance tube: for the guy who likes at-home workouts. $19.99
14. ugg slippers: if you want to spoil him! $79.95
15. jack black lip balm: because my man’s always stealing my chapstick! $7.50
i hope this helps you guys get those last minute stocking stuffers!!! if you need more gift ideas, check out my gift guide for men, gift guide for women, a girlfriend’s golden gift guide, and our baby gift guide!