i actually went back to nordstrom yesterday, a different one – hoping to maybe find new stuff – and guess what. i totally did! and thanks to you guys i tried on and fell in love with some of your must-haves. so, thanks for helping a sister out!!
a few requests yesterday came in for dresses and business casual items for women. that was my main focus in going back to try everything on yesterday in-store and i have to say, i was pretty disappointed with MOST of what i tried on.
with that said, i do think there are a few staples that if you’re a working girl, totally belong in your closet. ESPECIALLY for these prices!!
so here we go:
1. classiques cap sleeve dress: this comes in 6 colors and i’m torn between this poinsettia (which looks more orange than red to me but whatevs), teal latigo and purple sparkle.
2. adriana papell scalloped crepe sheath dress: in love with the scallop! would be so cute with black tights for fall/winter.
3.leith ruched body-con dress: i love ALL things leith, and this is such an amazing price!
4. pleione split neck top: i talked about my fave pleione top yesterday that’s back this year, and if i were a go-into-the-office working girl still, i’d stock up on both of these. just great basic tops for wearing with skirts or pants!
5. halogen back-zip pencil skirt: this is my #1 staple piece that i’d recommend to the working girl. such a steal at $40 and something you can mix up so many different ways and get tons of wear.
6. halogen seamed v-neck sheath dress: basic, pretty, and super affordable!
now for lounge/sleepwear and intimates!
1. barefoot dreams drape front cardigan: GET THIS RIGHT NOW! no seriously. it’s almost sold out, and the nordstrom i went to had ONE LEFT you guys. ONE!!! it’s literally THE softest, snuggliest, comfiest cardigan i’ve ever felt in my entire life. i called my mom immediately after and told her to order one. and now i’m telling you.
2. hanky panky mid rise thong: for sure the most comfortable thong i’ve ever tried on. (TMI?). whatevs.
3. barefoot dreams cozychic robe: that same material as the cardigan, but in a robe? yes please. also thinking about ordering this robe to compare the two. made by the same company that makes my favorite baby blanket and super good reviews! i’ll let you know which one wins.
4. flamingo pajama pants: i mean, does this even need a caption??
5. honeydew sweats: bought these last year, loved them. wore them to death. buying again! super great price. i order my regular size in the bottoms and XL in the sweatshirt because i love oversized sweatshirts for lounging!
6. spanx high waist mid thigh shaper: if you’re a spanx girl (and i totally am) you need to get these while they’re on sale!
7. chantelle intimates rive gauche underwire bra: the #1 rated bra in all of the anniversary sale. i’m not really in the market (breastfeeding for the next year) but i’ve heard AMAZING things about this one!
8. natori hidden glamour underwire bra: my mom RAVES about this bra!! it’s her very favorite. if you need deep cups or you’re a bigger size and have lots of “boobage” (totally a word according to my mother) this is the bra for you.
9. giraffe faux fur satin robe: if you live in a cold place (coughUTAHcough) this will save you from freezing your bum off during all those cold winter mornings! and you know, it snows in utah from october – may, or june. so. you totally need this if you live there.
and that’s a wrap for today! keep an eye out for my beauty faves, bags, and more coming SOON.
in the meantime, be sure to tag me in your instas because I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE BUYING from my nordstrom anniversary sale guides! post a picture of yourself on instagram with what you got from my picks with the hashtag #mintarrowFAVE and tag me @mintarrow in your original photo caption and we’ll randomly choose $100 gift card winners on instagram throughout the nordstrom anniversary sale!
*if your profile is private, email me your entry after you’ve posted it to instagram to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject mintarrowFAVE by tapping on the … below your instagram and selecting “share” and then “email.”