*exclusive* PMD pro 50% off + skincare & replacement discs half off too – first time EVER!!!

PMD pro half off

i am absolutely BEYOND elated to finally unveil this HUGE exclusive deal for my readers!!! back in november we ran a PMD 50% off special and tons of you took advantage and have reported back about how much you LOVE the PMD. several of you missed out though and have begged for me to bring this back, and almost everyone who bought the PMD in november has begged for a deal on the skincare and replacement discs.

well, your lucky day is here. PMD has never, EVER discounted their skincare and replacement discs for any other company, blogger, deal site, retailer small or big, EVER. so this is HUGE!!!

now through may 6th you can get the PMD pro, the PMD replacement discs, or the PMD skincare for 50% off with code mintarrow50 at checkout.

PMD pro plus skincare and discs half off

but let’s start from the beginning. why PMD? it’s an incredible tool to that allows you to do at-home microdermabrasion treatments that take off a layer of dead skin and help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, redness, fades sun spots and acne scarring, makes your skin visibly clearer, smoother and more beautiful with each use! it’s honestly a secret weapon tool for anti-aging and making your skin look 10x better than it did before you knew it existed. i also swear by this as the ONLY thing that’s cured the keratosis pilaris (KP) on my arms – the tiny red bumps so many other people suffer from on the back of their arms.

PMD was chosen AGAIN this year by instyle magazine as one of their best beauty buys and i SO agree. seriously, the best skincare tool i own.

as if these reasons aren’t enough, you’ll notice that your makeup goes on SO much better once you start using this weekly! the dead layer of skin that your makeup was clinging to is gone, so it can actually glide onto your skin and look SO much better than it was before you were doing PMD microdermabrasion.

i finally tried their skincare system out too and WOW, it really makes a huge difference! it’s specifically formulated just for microdermabrasion use. i am normally not a fan of toner but i’ve used it the last couple times after a treatment and notice an immediate difference in the soothing calmness of my skin immediately following a treatment. it really reduces the redness immediately, and the moisturizer is soft and restorative but NOT heavy or sticky like some moisturizers out there. i’m really picky with what i recommend and told my friends at PMD i’d try it but if i wasn’t 1 million percent sold on it, i wouldn’t promote it. i honestly really love it and wish i had given it a try sooner! really, if you’re taking your skincare seriously and doing the PMD treatments weekly, you should think about trying the skincare that was specifically designed to help your skin restore even better and faster with each treatment. think better, even more dramatic results.

here’s a NO FILTER, no makeup selfie i took of myself this morning just to show you how much my skin has improved from using the PMD. the redness under my nose has dramatically decreased (like, almost gone) and my acne scarring from when i had BAD acne as a teenager has almost disappeared too. you can even see how much better my skin is in this picture versus the video i took back in november (below).

Photo Apr 29, 7 47 27 AM

the PMD is really great for older women whose skin has already aged too. i gave my mom a PMD from the black friday deal and she loves it! here’s a before and after gallery of a ton of different skin types, ages, and genders to show how much the PMD can improve skin on all types of faces.

so why the PMD pro instead of the PMD? i also finally tried the pro out and really, really love the control you have with the 2 speeds! if you watch my youtube tutorial below, you’ll see the skin right below my nose is really red right after the treatment. well now when i do my PMD treatments i can turn down the normal speed to the lower speed under my nose, closer to my eyes (you don’t want to get too close though!) and anywhere else you have more sensitive skin areas.

ALSO, a majorly frequently asked question is, “what’s the difference between this and the clarisonic?” while i have a clarisonic and LOVE IT they’re super different. here’s a whole blog post that explains the difference.

also please PLEASE when you’re first trying out the PMD, use the dummy disc! make sure you’re totally comfortable with how it works. then start with the sensitive disc for your first treatment, wait a week, and if your skin reacts well, you can go to the next most intense disc. i use the moderate discs (green) but it will be different for everyone. if you follow the steps they provide you’ll be just fine and will safely be able to give yourself microdermabrasion at home. it’s super easy as long as you follow directions 🙂

this offer will be good for ONE WEEK, until wednesday may 6th, and all orders will ship in time for mother’s day! make sure you use the code mintarrow50 at checkout to get 50% off the PMD pro, PMD replacement discs, or PMD skincare

Comments

Erin:

If I were to purchase this- would I have to completely cut out the use of retinol in my daily skincare routine? It has been my go-to for a while now in keeping my skin clear, but I’ve read that you shouldn’t do both. Do you have any experience with this? Thanks!

hi erin, i haven’t used retinol myself but they say to not use retinol prior to or within 48 hours of a PMD treatment, so it sounds like you could still use it as long as it’s not right before or after! 🙂 read more about it here: https://getpmd.com/how-to-use/

Christine:

What kind of acne scarring did you have that it got rid of? I have pits and have been using the pmd for 5 months and they’ve gotten better but I’m not sure if the pits will completely go away.

mine were more like spots than pits so i’m not totally sure about that, i’m sorry! but if you contact PMD they might be able to give you more specific help since they’ve done so much research and clinical studies etc. 🙂

Kelly:

What color disc do you use on your KP? Also, are you using the skincare products everyday or just on the days you use the device? I’m so excited for this deal!

hey kelly! i’ve used both the green and the red on my arms. i like both, it just depends on how much exfoliation i feel like my skin needs at the moment! i still use my regular skincare daily that i posted about here but i use the PMD skincare on the days that i do a PMD treatment 🙂

AMY:

Which color disks do you use? The next step up for me would be red, but I’m a bit hesitant since they’re called “coarse.”

i use the green on my face and arms, and i’ve used the red on my arms. i haven’t tried the red on my face because i feel like i get great results with just the green, but i have heard some people say they love using the red!

Meggan:

Yay!! I was actually JUST thinking about this a few days ago, hoping you’d post a sale soon! I bought (well, my husband bought me 🙂 )the PMD from your recommendation back on Black Friday and I’m so glad I got it! What you said about make up going on better is SO true! And it is so easy it’s not like a huge deal to add to my routine once a week! Love it!

brynn:

I’ve read that you aren’t supposed to use this when pregnant. What has been your experience with that? Do you use it just the same as when you aren’t pregnant?

hey brynn, i’ve used it my entire pregnancy and it’s been just fine! just like with anything, they have to say “consult your doctor if pregnant” but i asked the owner of PMD before i used mine while pregnant and he said it’s totally fine. i suppose for some people your skin might be more sensitive during pregnancy but i’ve continued to use it the same with great results. they’ve done so much research and so many clinical studies and had absolutely no problems at all, so i really wasn’t worried and have found it’s been great! no problems whatsoever 🙂

brynn:

Awesome! Thank you so much! Do you just use the same head on the back of your arms as you do on your face? Or is there a different attachment you should use?

Lauren:

Thank you! I haven’t stopped thinking about this since November. I didn’t get it back then because of scary youtube reviews but I trust you and im glad to hear your readers have had success. I just bought the pro and I’m so excited! And if my husband bugs me about buying it, ill tell him that what pushed me into it was his comment that my makeup looked cakey. Boo. If he noticed then it’s bad. Can’t wait to see the results.

haha! i really think the one “scary” youtube video i’ve seen is totally ridiculous AND the girl just put it on there to get a lot of views, which worked for her. too bad she did it at the expense of scaring people away. as long as you follow directions though it’s fine. that’s why i say, start with the dummy disc, then use the sensitive, wait a week, work your way up. you will love it!!! 🙂

Loreen:

I’m going off topic here…I believe you posted a great deal on the blendtec a while ago. Like this PMD, I didn’t pick one up at the time you originally posted. Wondering if you have seen a great deal recently or would look for another blendtec deal for us?

hi loreen! yes i totally did, it’s still available! details are in this post 🙂

Donielle:

Thx for the offer! Is this product safe to use while pregnant?

yes! totally safe 🙂

sharon james:

Just ordered my replacement discs! Thanks for the coupon code!

britney:

I just wanted to let you know I just ordered replacement discs for my PMD (and my mom’s for Mother’s Day! I catch all your deals!) and I finally decided to order one of their bags to keep that and my Clarisonic in…. your 50% off code worked on the bag too 🙂

Janae:

Hi,

Would this help with freckles from sun damage? I have sensitive skin so I’m a little hesitant as well. I would love to take advantage of the deal though.

Elisa:

Corrine!
thanks for the awesome offer! I purchased this last night but have a question. Does the PMD help with blackheads? I struggle with them on my nose and nothing is working for me! Do you have any suggestions if the PMD does not help with this? Thanks!
Elisa

yes it totally does help with blackheads, it definitely has for me!

Christine:

Oh thank you!!! I tried to get one the last time (from soft surroundings?) and they were sold out! Now if you can only get this good of a deal on a Bob Stroller I would be beside myself haha!

oh good i’m so glad this deal has worked out instead! ha don’t hold your breath on that one, i’ve never seen half off on the BOB but maybe 40% off again someday if we’re lucky? i’m always on the lookout for that one! 🙂

Kayla:

Just ordered- happy Mother’s Day to me! Thanks for sharing!!

PS Met you at Alt…LOVE your blog!

aw thanks so much kayla! happy mothers day to you!!! 🙂

Jenny madden:

I am trying to order and it won’t take the “mintarrow50” coupon code!!! Any suggestions??

Jenny madden:

Nevermind, figured it out! YAY can’t wait!

krista:

Hi! Just ordered one…thanks!!! I have redness in my skin…maybe the hue and/or from broken capillaries…was that your redness problem too? Looking for something to help with that!

Erica:

i have never been able to get my PMD to work on my nose. Am I doing it wrong or is it possible there is not enough skin to suction? I have he same issue with my hands.

Irene:

Oh no…I missed the sale!!!! Would there be any way the sale can be extended one more day??? What a bummer…

Megan:

Hi,

Wondering if you are going to have another amazing deal like this! I really want the PMD but want this deal too! Hope so!!!

hey megan! i’m really not sure at this point when the next deal will be, i’m sorry! i hope to do another deal with PMD in the future because i really do love their products, but i’m not sure when that will be.

Becky Smith:

What are the chances of this deal coming back?? I’m dying to buy one of these but keep holding out for a good promo! Can you hint at any future deals for black Friday or the future? I’m 9 months pregnant and would love to spend my maternity leave make-up free and working on getting my skin in tip-top shape!

i’d say the chances are VERY good!!! 🙂

Janelle:

Will you be doing a Black Friday deal for the pmd??

yes!!! stay tuned! 🙂