hidden codes: 20-30% off jewelry from kendra scott, kate spade, alex & ani, gorjana and more

kate spade gramercy pave watch

back around christmas time when i wore this watch in a couple outfit posts and even did a giveaway for one, a bunch of you asked if i’d keep my eye out for a deal on one and so i’m super excited that i finally found one!

right now you can get 20% off all watches from this selection with code 20WATCHES at checkout, including this kate spade gramercy pave watch that i have loved so much!

kendra scott rayne pendant necklace

you can also get 30% off all jewelry from this selection with code 30OFFJWLRY from brands like kendra scott, kate spade, dogeared, gorjana, alex & ani and more. my kendra scott signature rayne pendant necklace is included and really hard to find at this good of a deal!

to make it even easier on you, here are some of the groups of jewelry included in these hidden codes:

kate spade watches – 20% off with code 20WATCHES
kate spade jewelry – 30% off with code 30OFFJWLRY
kendra scott jewelry – 30% off with code 30OFFJWLRY
dogeared jewelry – 30% off with code 30OFFJWLRY
alex & ani jewelry – 30% off with code 30OFFJWLRY
gorjana jewelry – 30% off with code 30OFFJWLRY

*in order for the code to work, the jewelry has to be from one of the exact pages i linked to, and also must be “shipped and sold by amazon” not by a 3rd party seller. so if you click on another item from “customer who viewed this item also viewed”  … it may not work! hope that helps and sorry for any confusion that this caused earlier today! XO

Comments

Jenny:

I can’t get the one for the Kendra Scott Jewelry to work! 🙁

Ashley:

Me either, when I get to the checkout it tells me the code is not valid for the purchase. I chose your Rayne necklace! 🙁

so sorry ashley! the color i linked to is now sold out but it should work with the other rayne necklaces that are shipped & sold by amazon from the exact page i linked to. sorry for any confusion earlier!!

so sorry jenny! i spoke to my rep and updated the post to hopefully help sort everything out so you can use the codes. so sorry for any confusion earlier!

Chelsea:

I can’t the Alex and Ani one to work either! 🙁

hey chelsea i’m so sorry! i added some more directions and explanation to the post that should hopefully help. sorry for any confusion earlier today!

Nicole:

I would love to get a KS Rayne necklace or two. Any advice on picking colors? What color Rayne necklace or stones do you seem to wear the most? BTW-the code is working for me as long as it’s in the grouping you linked. Thanks!

hey nicole, i’m so sorry about that! i emailed my rep and she explained they must be sold & shipped by amazon for the code to work, and only from the exact pages i linked to. as for colors, i have one bright cobalt and one rose (more neutral) and really love both! i think it depends on whether you have more neutrals in your closet or more bright colors and what will compliment more of your outfits more. but i love bright for spring/summer coming up 😉

Robin:

HI! I tried the code with a Gorjana necklace that was from the exact page linked and that was shipped and sold by Amazon, but it could not be applied. Thank you – just letting you know!

so sorry robin! i’ve emailed my contact again and if we can get this sorted out i’ll comment back and let you know!

Robin:

You are so sweet! Thank you!

Amy:

Hi, I tried to purchase the gold Dogeared Karma necklace from your link and sold by Amazon but it says the code is invalid 🙁