city lite stroller deal! $105 value after gift card

bjCityLite

the $75 gift card deal is BACK on the city lite stroller! we have an older version of this stroller and LOVE it so much – it’s our go-to for travel and a lot of other places out and about. this stroller is so ideal because it’s extremely lightweight and way less expensive than the city select (which we also love, but for different reasons).

and right now you can get a $75 amazon gift card FREE when you purchase the city lite here. you will need to add both the city lite and the $75 amazon gift card to your cart, and when you check out the $75 gift card will come off the total. so it’sΒ like paying $104.99 when you consider the value of the gift card.

i can’t even tell you how much we love this stroller and to get it for about $100 is such a steal!

to see all my baby favorites and must-haves, go to my best baby registry list ever.

Comments

Jeanna:

Is there any indication how long this deal will run??

hi jeanna, i looked pretty hard and couldn’t find anything that would tell me exactly how long this would be good for, so sorry! wish i had a better answer for you!

Michelyn:

Oh my! I have the City Jogger on my registry but am now thinking I should just buy this one at that price. If this is Baby #1 would that be your recommendation?

hey michelyn! did you mean the city select by chance? πŸ™‚ it really depends on your lifestyle and how much you’ll be using the stroller. if you’re the type of person who will be walking every day with your stroller, a city select is much nicer, more sturdy and robust and will glide over rough terrain better. but if you’re thinking you’ll only use a stroller for like trips to the shopping mall the city lite might be best for you! hope that helps πŸ™‚

Mindi Hall:

I’m so excited about the stoller deal! I just want to make sure I’m getting the deal right. I haven’t used Amazon very much. On Amazon it says my total is $254.99 -$75 plus tax it comes out to $187. So do they take the $75 off the total and also send you the girft card?

hi mindi, yes! that’s exactly how it works. they’ll take the $75 off your total but mail you the $75 gift card πŸ™‚

Cristina:

Thank you SO much for posting this!

you are so welcome!

Erin:

Saw your post on Facebook and jumped right on it! I’m really impressed with this stroller so far! It’s the perfect size, and I used the gift card to purchase the accessory kit! What a deal! You’re the best!

hey erin, so happy to hear you love it! we love ours too πŸ™‚