casual b&w and my fave foldable flats ON MAJOR SALE

yosi samra flat sale

i’ve been holding onto this outfit post until i found another killer deal on my FAVORITE yosi samra flats, and today is the day! right now you can get yosi samra flats ON SALE as low as $15 (reg $66-84). this is a HUGE discount and i predict they’ll sell out super fast! if you don’t see a color you love, there’s also a good selection on sale here.

these yosi samra foldable flats literally go EVERYWHERE with me. on every trip. to every fancy event where i’m wearing heels. you know that desperate feeling you get when your feet start to literally cry and scream and shout at you in pain because you’ve been abusing them for hours in super tall heels? instead of feeling like you’d rather die than walk another foot, if you throw yosi foldable flats into your bag you’re set. you’ll never have to feel that again! i do it literally everywhere i go. and it’s a freaking life saver. plus i wear them out and about all the time with plenty of casual outfits like this one. they’re a major wardrobe staple for me! i think i’m on my 9th or 10th pair. not kidding.

also, yosi samra flats run slightly small so if you’re a half size like me (8.5) order up (i get size 9).

these asos jeans are SO comfy and amazing. i wear them constantly. they’re sold out in maternity (sorry!) but still available in almost every size in non-maternity. super affordable and highly recommended. they run true to size.

TJP_2278TJP_2312-Edit TJP_2281 TJP_2300

hat: david & young
sweater: tildon
tank: target
denim: asos
flats: yosi samra (on sale HERE and HERE)
bag: kate spade
necklace: baublebar c/o
photos: travis j photography
makeup: vivian makeup artist

[show_lookbook_widget id=”189327″]

Comments

Emily:

Love your black denim. Do the yosi flats run TTS?
Cheers!

oh such a good question! they run slightly small so i always order a 9 (i’m normally an 8.5).

Emily:

Ok, good info! I think I’ll stick with my regular size 7 and just hope they stretch a little..? I’m afraid of slipping out of them if I go a full size up to an 8. It’s unfortunate they don’t run in half sizes. They’re so stinkin’ cute I just want them all!

Sarah M:

So if you’re a 9 go up to 9.5?

hey sarah! no they just run slightly small so if you’re a half size go up, but if you’re a whole size they should be fine in your normal size 🙂

DD:

Love these shoes. Do your leopard ones have the calf hair? I only see one type of leopard. I have never had calf hair before. Does calf hair maintain well? Thanks for the cute recommendation!

hi DD, yes! they do and they’ve held up super well. i’ve worn them all over with no issues!

Jarica:

Hi Corinne! I received my order today, and I wanted to let you know that, sometimes, My Habit substitutes other brands for the the items you are promoting. At your recommendation, I’ve ordered several pair of Yosi Samara shoes (love them–thank you!). I couldn’t wait to receive this pair! When my package arrived, however, it was a foldable pair of Ballasox shoes–same concept, but not nearly as cute and not nearly as comfortable. Because the link you provided said it was a Yosi Samara event, I didn’t even think to check the brand when placing my order. I thought I would bring it to your attention, because this is the second time this has happened to me when following your My Habit links. Next time, you may want to include a warning to followers: make sure they’re checking the brand names closely, particularly when they think they are buying a certain event! Thanks for all you do! And I’m now still on the lookout for a great deal on Yosi Samara flats. Please let us know if something comes up!

hey jarica, so sorry about that! that’s good feedback and i’ll definitely take it into consideration in the future. 🙂