FRYE boots 42% off!!

brickyard-buffalo-vest-2

ahhh you guys i just found out about the most amazing frye boot sale! this is even better than what i found on black friday.

right now you can get an extra 30% off already marked down frye bootsΒ with code CYBWEEK14 at checkout! that makes my paige tall riding boots in burnished grey 42% off – they’re originally $377.50 but on sale already for $316.09, and when you use the code CYBWEEK14 at checkout, you get an extra 30% off! that takes them down to $221.26! this is for sure the cheapest i’ve EVER seen them!

here’s another outfit where i’m wearing my paige tall riding boots! i love these so so much. they’re by far, easily, my favorite riding boots ever. p.s. outfit details for picture above here, for picture below here.

paige-tall-riding-2

here’s the full selection of frye boots that qualify for an extra 30% off! there are 245 styles to choose from!! most of these are already marked down so you’ll get more than 30% off total.

make sure you use the code CYBWEEK14 at checkout to get the extra 30% off.

thanks to reader annemarie for letting me know about this deal! if you see a deal that you think i need to know about please email me corrine(at)mintarrow.com! i love it when you guys help me out!! i need allΒ the help i can get πŸ˜‰

Comments

Janet:

I tried the cybweek14 and it didn’t work? Are there restrictions?

hey janet! as long as it’s a pair from this selection it will work! make sure you’re using all caps too πŸ˜€

Maggie:

Just tried using the code and it doesn’t appear to be working…and not seeing the melissa button boot marked down to $225….did I miss something? Thanks!

hey maggie! as long as it’s a pair from this selection the code will work! make sure you’re using all caps too. as for the melissa boots, when i first posted this they were $225 but some have gone up (and a couple have gone down) since i posted! search your size and when you select the different colors you can see which color is lowest in your size. i hope that helps!!

Maggie:

Thanks!

Rachel:

It won’t take the additional 30% off with the code? Any ideas?

mariana:

Tried the code and it also didn’t work. I clicked on your direct link to the melissa boots. Clicked on a size and color, went to checkout. Copied the code and pasted it in and it said: The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase. πŸ™ Bummer. They are great prices and would be even better with the additional 30%off.

hey mariana! i’m so sorry about all the confusion. there were a couple pair that i put in the clickable pictures at first that were not included in the promo, my bad!! there are still 245 pairs (including my paige tall riding boots pictured here!) that are definitely available for the extra 30% off. i fixed the post with ONLY the links to the boots that are for sure included in the promo. so sorry again for my mistake!

mariana:

No worries, just wanted to check. Thanks so much! Amazing deals regardless πŸ™‚ Merry christmas to us all πŸ˜‰

Lainey B.:

I so did not need a new pair of Frye’s but your post made it irresistible! #treatyourself

Katrina:

Thank you so much! What an incredible deal! The code worked for me, and like Lainey said, I don’t need a new pair of boots, but this is irresistible!

yay i’m so glad! you’re so welcome!!

Janine:

Are these cute with dresses and skirts? Need to replace my favorite pair of brown boots that finally died on me

totally cute with dresses and skirts!! πŸ˜€

Sarah:

I clicked on ‘this selection’ took me to Amazon, code not valid?? Help!?

hey sarah, i’m so sorry youre having trouble. all the frye boots here will work with the code.

Kiely:

love frye boots! but whats a poor measly college student to do? they cost my whole paycheck! hahaha love your blog corrine πŸ™‚

xoxo, kiely

Kiely:

actually scratch that….double my paycheck!

Carly:

Corinne, do these run TTS? Thanks so much for the DEAL!!!

hey carly, YES! and you’re welcome!! πŸ˜€

Angie Sturt Barrett:

Corrine!! You are seriously getting me in trouble! Had no intent of buying another pair of Frye’s! But I got your boots! And I just got the Lindsey Plate a few months ago! I wish I could send you a pic of them! Super toasty on cold days when you watch the kiddos at school. Thank you!

stefanie:

Does this code work for the Frye handbags as well?

kailec123:

when you enter the promo code it gives you an error and says it’s not valid but it does go through!!

Megan:

Awesome! Thanks so much…you always hook up the best deals πŸ™‚

Amanda:

Yay! I have really been wanting a pair of Frye riding boots and for this price had to do it! Thank you!

Maribelle:

I love the faux fur vest, where from??

Angie:

Thank you so much for posting this deal! I finally bought a pair today! What kind of weatherproofing or leather conditioner would you recommend for your Paige boots?

Ashley:

I want every color on the tall Paige frye boots!!
I have tan and now deciding between Grey or black … HELP!!

haha right?! i say go with the grey. there are so many pretty black boots out there (even other fryes) but this grey color is so beautiful and unique! i get compliments every time i wear them! πŸ˜€

Brittany:

Do your boots have a brown undertone? I bought a pair a month ago, and they look brown to me even though I ordered the grey. I thought that’s just how they were, but now I am wondering if they sent me the wrong color. In these pictures yours don’t look brown at all.

hey brittany! the first of the two pictures i posted today shows exactly the color of mine … maybe slightly brown but more grey than anything. i hope that helps! πŸ˜€

Kayla:

I thought for sure the “cyber week” sale would be good through at least Friday night. I worked today with these boots in my cart, and when I pulled my account up and looked at 2:00 they were still on sale for $316. Now when I went to pay they’re $377 again.. So bummed :'(

so sorry kayla! the price has gone up on those boots since i posted πŸ™

Kristina:

Hey! The cybweek14 code works but the boots are not marked down to $316? Is that sale off already?

hey kristina, the price has gone up since i posted this. so sorry!

Kristina:

Are these still discounted to $316 on top of the CYBWEEK14 deal?

the price went up since i posted this, so sorry!

Lena:

I ordered the Frye Paige riding boots in burnished gray a couple of days ago and received them today! Thank you for the coupon code! I love the boots!! Thank you for the recommendation!!

yay i’m so glad! you’re so welcome!

Kendra:

Hi! Just wanted to let you know, if you don’t already, that HauteLook is having a sale on Frye boots right now too! Great deals.

Katie:

I bought the Paige Tall riding boots, same color as you have on. Can you tell me how you protect them? Do you use a cream and if so, what kind? I want these boots to last forever :). Thanks so much!! Katie

yay katie i’m so glad you to hear you got them and you like them! πŸ™‚ i use this leather protecting cream on them and it’s worked perfectly! πŸ˜€

Megan:

Hi again! I just got my boots last night and CANNOT wait to wear them (it’s raining in MD today and I didn’t want to chance it ;)).
When I tried them on last night they looked very white…almost like a waxy white covering. Did you experience that too? Yours don’t look white at all in the pics! Would you reccomend using a protectant?

Thanks again!

Carly:

Megan, I just got mine and they are the same way! I just came on here to ask Corrine about them. Do yours have a white “powder” that wipes off when you touch them? I hope its right that they look like way! I am wondering if I’m supposed to wipe it all off!

Megan:

Yep, exactly! It seems to wipe a little and feels waxy on my hands. I wanted to take a damp cloth to them but didn’t want to ruin them!!