HOT! britax boulevard $207.99 (lowest price ever)

britax-boulevard

i know tons of my readers are looking for a deal on a britax convertible car seat! this is a BLACK FRIDAY price on the britax boulevard! right now you can get the britax boulevard g4 convertible car seat in onyx for $207.99 shipped (retail $319.99). this is the lowest price EVER on the britax boulevard.

the britax boulevard is HUGE favorite of mint arrow readers. see all my baby favorites in my best baby registry list ever.

Comments

Camie:

THANK YOU FOR FINDING THIS! you’re the greatest and I’m completely obsessed with this blog.

Danielle:

Hey! Just so you know, it will be $180 at Target on Black Friday. I saw it in the ad!

Mary Elizabeth:

I Think the marathon is the one that Target has on sale, but still a good deal!

Danielle:

**Correction, the Marathon will be $180!

oh i saw that! great deal for sure! this one is a little nicer so for the britax boulevard this is still best price ever πŸ™‚

Carley:

Is this the older model? The one that doesn’t have the new “click tight” technology? I’ve been looking into these for my son. I’m pretty sure this is the car seat my daughter has, but I wasn’t sure if it would be worth the extra cash to get the “click tight” upgrade. Anyone have thoughts or opinions?

hey carley! this is the older model – that’s why it’s marked way down. i’ve heard really great things about the click tight! from moms to certified car seat technicians. i think if you’ve got the extra cash, getting the newest is always better. but if you’re on a tighter budget this really is an amazing deal on a super popular car seat! i hope that helps a little! πŸ˜€

Sarah:

Any idea how this cleans up, or how spills show on it? Thanks!

hey sarah! my sister in law has this and says the cover removes and washes up great! just make sure you don’t ever submerge the straps or they become unsafe. those are wipe-clean only πŸ™‚