YOSI SAMRA FLATS half off!!!

yosisamra

hey guys! i just found an INCREDIBLE sale on yosi samra flats!!! right now you can get a huge variety of yosi samra flatsΒ 50% off!

i wear these EVERYWHERE. i take them on trips because they fold up so well and i can walk ALL day long in them. picture a girl’s trip to new york or touring around europe – you know if you’ve ever done a trip like this that you WALK the entire time!! you’ll walk and walk and walk. and your feet will never hurt in these. promise.

see all the yosi samra flats 50% off here.

Comments

NOE:

Early Christmas present to myself πŸ™‚ Thank you Corrine! <3

Dani M:

These shoes are amazing. I bought some the last time you found this same deal and they are one of my faves now! Super cute and so comfortable. I just bought a second pair! Thanks for always finding the best deals!

Jamie G:

WOOOOOOOOOOO thanks!

Si:

I absolutely love the way these look. Can’t wait to take them on a trip! Thanks for the sale tip!

Jenn:

How are the sizes for these flats? True to size? Runs small or big?

they run a tiny bit small so if you’re a half size, order up! πŸ˜€

Ashley:

The Yosi Samra flats are STILL on sale!! I bought my first pair after this originally posted and have worn them almost everyday since they shipped. I went back to MYHABIT today and bought another. And they definitely run small! I usually wear a size 7 (every once in a blue moon I have to bump up to a 7 1/2) and I had to return my size 7s for a size 8, but the 8s fit like a dream!

this was such an amazing deal, so glad it was still available for you!

Katie:

I know that these run small, but as I need new flats, before I buy a pair, do they run narrow? Like Jimmy Choo//Louboutin narrow because my feet won’t fit if they don’t run super narrow and I kind of need these in my life right now.

hi katie! they don’t run narrow – in fact, they’re great even if you have wide feet! i have normal or somewhat narrow feet and they’re perfect on me, and i know people who have wide feet and they love them too. hope that helps!