for today’s roundup of friday faves, i found some really cute and useful products that ALL benefit breast cancer research when you purchase through these approved retailers.
breast cancer research is important to me personally because my great grandmother anna (who my girl anabelle was named after) was a breast cancer survivor. she has such an incredible story of strength and was a fighter her whole life, not just with breast cancer but many other challenges, including raising my grandfather as a single mother throughout his entire childhood.
the staggering facts on breast cancer:
one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer
breast cancer is the second leading cause of death in women
220,000 women will be diagnosed this year with breast cancer, and 40,000 will die of breast cancer
here are some of the cutest and most useful breast cancer awareness items you can purchase that all give back to breast cancer research when you purchase. i love feel-good purchases!
all images are clickable
[show_ms_widget id=”8702491″ image_id=”9050207″ width=”715″ height=”1290″]
1. ugg shiney bailey bow cancer awareness boot: the bows on the back are my favorite! $205
2. tory burch kerrington hardshell case for iphone 5: love this case! $60
3. emi-jay pink ribbon hair ties: my favorite hair ties of ALL TIME. $6.50
4. tweezerman precision in pink BCA slanted tweezers: the best tweezers. $22
5. crock pink limited edition BCA designer dryer: super highly rated and let’s be honest, who doesn’t want a pink dryer? $109.99
6. bumble and bumble pret a powder: super amazing dry shampoo/volumizing powder in one! $26
7. bobbi brown pretty pink ribbon lip gloss collection limited edition: normally $25 each, this set is $60 for 4 and the nicest lip gloss you’ll ever own.
8. ugg shiny dakota BCA slippers: the best slippers i’ve ever put on my feet. $110
9. fight like a girl cuff: i have this and LOVE it. so cute and such a great message. $32