so, it’s my birthday next week and i’m going to be 30 (eek!) so i thought it would be fun to put together a friday faves of a few things i’d love for my birthday this year!
everything here is from nordstrom because i have an inkling that my husband will pick up my bday gift there, and i’m 10000% okay with that! i love that you can get all things amazing in one place there, and that they have the best return policy known to man (just in case he grabs something i’m not in love with, ha!). and let’s talk about their gift wrap! because have you seen my husband wrap a gift? wait, have you seen ME wrap a gift?! i think we all need as much help as we can get. 😉
1. viktor & rolf flower bomb: i’m in love with this perfume! i steal a sample spray every time i walk by fragrance at nordstorm
2. kate spade gramercy grand bracelet watch: because pink + gold = yes please!
3. alex & ani inital bracelet: i love these so much! i have a few from past christmas/birthdays and they’re perfect for layering
4. hunter high gloss boots in red: just because you can never have enough hunter wellies! and these are ON SALE.
5. marc by marc jacobs small shopper: i’ve always wanted a black marc bag! this one’s ON SALE too.
6. lafayette waxed denim: these are so cute! i love the gray or plum.
7. liberty black fringe bootie: can you get enough fringe? i can’t! love the navy too.
8. urban decay naked palette: because the naked3 palette is my go-to, i’d love to have the original too!
9. MAC cremesheen glass: i’m always excited about new lipgloss and i’m usually just getting grocery store stuff, so MAC is always a treat!