ASOS 70% off dress sale!

asos cute black and white ruffle sleeve dress sale

one of my best kept wardrobe secrets is that i get some of my cutest dresses from ASOS. they just know how to make cute dresses and i love that when they do a sale, they do it right.

ASOS just dropped a bunch of their cutest dresses in price, some up to 70% off!

theΒ black and white ruffle sleeve pencil dressΒ pictured above that i wore back in this outfit post is now on sale for almost half off at $48.37 (orig $81.26)! this dress runs true to size.

also, did you know there are over 6k (SIX THOUSAND) dresses on sale? i did all the work for you and picked out the best ones!!

you can see all the ASOS dresses on sale here, or see my faves below! all images are clickable.

[show_boutique_widget id=”153703″]

Comments

Miranda M:

The dresses you shared are AMAZING! Thanks for always taking the time to pick through everything and share some gorgeous dress – your style is on point therefore your selections are too

thanks so muhc miranda!

Suzanne:

Hi Corinne!

Thanks for doing the homework of going through all the dresses and saving me time. I really appreciate it! I love the ruffle sleeve dress and went to purchase it, but is it really sold out? I got on an hour after you posted. Bummed. Would’ve been the perfect dress for an upcoming event.

Many thanks!

hi suzanne, i’m so sorry, it’s only available in a couple sizes now. i’ll keep an eye on it and post again if they restock! πŸ˜‰

Suzanne:

I keep checking back everyday multiple times like a mad woman! πŸ˜‰ I know there’s a size 0 but only in purple. I love the black and white combo! I would even pay full price for it!

Jamie G:

There isn’t much I love more in life than an ASOS sale!!

Jane:

Love the polka dot one and the boho dress that is a vacation must. Great picks!

Catherine:

So I don’t know anyone in Cali (except you πŸ™‚ ) and I was wondering if you could send me your favorite beaches? We are going to disneyland then to the beach, thought you’d be the best bet since you have a babe. thanks for all your hard work! I love following you so much!

L Schmidt:

I wish these links worked! I want to buy some of the dresses! They are adorable! What are the names for the black dress and the pink dress with the large sleeves. I want to search for them on the site

hi there πŸ™‚ the links should be working just fine!