HOT! babyliss blow dryer $41

Photo Aug 25, 7 52 48 AM

i’ve kept my eye on this babyliss blow dryer for an amazing sale since i recently started using it and LOVE it, and today is the day friends.

right now you can get the babyliss pro ceramic xtreme (babyliss 2000) for $41.24 with code 25SUMMER at checkout.

i finally “splurged” (if you can even call it that!) on this babyliss dryer a couple months ago, after using a crappy old dryer from walmart for years. and let me just say: life-freaking-changing. it drys my hair SO much faster, and i can absolutely for sure tell that it’s not damaging my hair!

also, that code works site-wide so if you need a new hair straightener or curling iron, you can use 25SUMMER to get 25% off at checkout. they conveniently list their top 10 best sellers of everything from flat irons to hair dryers and curling irons. i swear by the hot tools 1 1/4″ curling iron and the chi 1″ flat iron (in pink!).

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”228655″]

lastly, i’m so excited to announce that friday’s winner of the $50 gift card to sephora is jennifer bunnell. please email me at corrine(at)mintarrow.com within 24 hours to claim your prize!

Comments

Lauren:

Corrine! Seriously, your timing is impeccable…my blow dryer is a pink piece of crap that just died on me today (I’ve had it less than 6 months). Just bought myself a brand new one, thanks to you! Awesome, as always. 🙂

Lauren:

I saw this on amazon for $38.95 just a heads up. Love your blog Corrine, thanks for always looking for deals 🙂

Megan:

Hey, do you know if the one on Amazon is legit? I’ve ordered Babyliss straight irons on Amazon that turned out to be total knock offs.

oh yikes i’m not sure to be honest! in that case i would stick with the original sale, because i know for SURE they are an authorized dealer of babyliss. i’m going to take the link to the amazon price off my blog post – not worth saving $3 and then upsetting people if it’s in fact fake! thanks for pointing that out to me!

Nicole:

I’m definitely interested in a life-changing blow dryer, but I was curious if you could share how long it takes you to dry your hair and/or what else makes it’s life changing? I have mid-back length hair and spend 15-20 min blow drying, so with one toddler and a baby due in a couple months, I’m definitely looking for time-saving tips!

hey nicole! i would say it cut my hair drying time down to about 10-12 minutes versus 20, so almost in half! it’s also really amazing to me how soft and healthy my hair still feels after using this one, versus my cheapo conair dryer that i used to use. i hope that helps!! 😀 and congrats on your baby on the way!