today we’re going to talk the BEST of the kid’s shoes at the nordstrom anniversary sale. i know what some of you are thinking – there’s no way i can afford nordstrom shoes for my kids! there’s no way i’m paying that much for “kid” shoes! but actually, some of these shoes are such a good price during the nordstrom anniversary sale that they’re in the same range as target shoes. AND more importantly, the shoes at nordstrom are all such high quality that they’re going to last through hundreds of walks to school, running around on the playground, sloshing through snow, and running on the soccer field.
if you’re going to invest in something for your kids, get good shoes. they may run through clothes fast, stain a shirt or rip holes in pants, but good shoes will hold up better and last longer! nordstrom has the very best return policy in the world too, and if for some reason their shoes aren’t holding up, they’ll take them back – no questions asked.
here are some of the BEST kid’s shoes of the nordstrom anniversary sale and why you should invest in some for your kid:
all images are clickable!
1. ugg larynn boot: i used to think ugg boots for babies/kids were ridiculous, and then last winter anabelle wore them almost EVERY day in utah. life.SAVER. $99.90 ($169 after sale)
2. michael kors emma giada tall boot: i think these are SO cute and if you have a little girl who loves boots, these are a great deal. $49.90 ($74.95 after sale)
3. sperry pelican rain boot: these are a STEAL for nice wellies and i love that they’re gender neutral! pass these babies down through more than 1 kid if you want. $29.90 ($44.95 after sale)
4. chuck taylor axel all-star mid top sneaker: i die over the cuteness of these!! $25.90 ($39.95 after sale)
5. nike free 5: just an awesome, basic shoe for any kid. $42.90 ($62 after sale)
6. nike free 5: the pink version! i got these for anabelle in the walker size and i LOVE how easy they are to put on. $32.90-42.90 ($48-62 after sale)
7. puma steeple glitz sneaker: we tried these on for anabelle too and they’re WAY cute! *warning: VERY sparkly. so, if you’re not into that, maybe pick a different shoe. $29.90 ($44.95 after sale)
8. sperry lexington slip-on boat shoe: because baby sperrys are SO cute. $36.90 ($59.95 after sale)
9. cole haan paul chukka boot: seriously so adorable for a little boy! if you dress up often (church goers?!) these are a great shoe. $46.90 ($67.95 after sale)
10. sam edelman finoa patent flat: super cute, super well-made, super versatile. $34.90 ($44.95 after sale)
11. DV by dolce vita sunrise bootie: the fringe!! it kills me! $45.90 ($69.95 after sale)
12. adidas neoride soccer cleat: signing up your kiddo for soccer this fall? you’re gonna need these anyway! awesome deal. $23.90 ($34.95 after sale)
you can shop all the kid’s shoes of the nordstrom anniversary sale here, or see my other best of the nordstrom anniversary sale post with picks in men and women’s, and my nordstrom anniversary sale staples.
now for the GIVEAWAYS! yesterday’s two winners of the $100 nordstrom gift cards are:
please email me with the email address you used to enter the giveaway (so i know it’s you!) within 24 hours to claim your prize.
and TODAY we are giving away four $50 nordstrom gift cards! i figured this would be a nice way to help some parents out who need to get their kids new shoes for school! enter below and then check tomorrow’s blog post to see if you won!