HOT! best price EVER on city mini stroller

cityminiblack

i can’t even explain how amazing of a deal this is!!! right now you can get the baby jogger city mini single in black/gray for $135.99 when you use the code SUMMERGEAR at checkout. this stroller retails for $249 and i have never, ever seen it on sale for this cheap.

we have this and LOVE that it comes with a one hand quick fold, it’s lightweight, super compact, pretty much the perfect stroller if you just have 1 kiddo. even if you’re pregnant but not due for a while, i’d still get this now when the price is this amazing. i promise you will not regret this purchase!

Comments

Amber:

Hey!!! I am pregnant, due in October, and have ha my eye on this but when I realized the wheels were not air and plastic, I was a little turned off. I wanted to know your thoughts on this. Can you feel every little bump and cram you go over or is it a pretty smooth ride? I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions!!

Amber:

I dont know if this deal is still going on but I had a concern. I am going to be having my first in October and have been looking at this stroller but I think the no air tires throws me off from texting this stroller. Is it still a smooth ride or can you feel every bump and crack in the sidewalk? Let me know what you think!

hey amber! i’m so sorry for the delay in responding. the tires on this i think are awesome! however, you’re right when you say it’s not as smooth of a ride. i for sure notice a significant difference between my city mini and city select – then again, my city select is a $500 stroller and this one is a $250 stroller (full retail prices). so it makes sense that one would be a way smoother ride than the other. having said that, i really still love my city mini so much and the less smooth ride doesn’t bother me 😀 i hope that helps!!

Amber:

Thanks so much!! (Sorry I sent ya two posts– I thought the first one didn’t go through

Megan:

Hi there,

Thank you for this tip. I ordered this stroller within a few minutes of seeing your post. I haven’t regretted it for a minute. It is magical.

Thanks again!

yay megan! so happy you’ve loved it like i have too 😉

Chelsea:

Do you know if this sale is still happening? Tried to enter the promotional code on Amazon after following your link, and it is not accepting it. Bummed if I missed it!

i think it’s over now, i’m so sorry! 🙁 i’ll post again when i see another city mini deal!