father’s day is a week from sunday (eek!) so if you haven’t already gotten your guy or your dad something, don’t worry i’m here to save your butt. i pulled together a collection that will have something for everyone – the tech lover, the guy who needs a new suit, the man who wants a grill. all at super affordable price points.
[show_ms_widget id=”167784″ image_id=”239920″ width=”691″ height=”2000″]
1. topman skinny flat front suit trousers: i’ve been dying to get neil into a skinny suit so this is the perfect opportunity to try it out! nordstrom has the best return policy on the planet so if it doesn’t fit or he doesn’t love it, we can exchange it for another suit. $75
2. topman skinny fit suit jacket: nice jacket, fair price point and again, nordstrom has the best return policy if it doesn’t fit quite right or he doesn’t go for the skinny suit. $175
3. topman 56mm aviator sunglasses: perfect price point for a pair of aviators that you can take to the lake or beach without being paranoid of losing them. $15
4. topman slim denim tie: skinny ties are another thing i’ve been wanting to see if i can get neil to wear, and for $20 it’s definitely worth a try.
5. nixon ‘the time teller’ stainless steel bracelet watch: i seriously love this black watch and it’s a great price at $95.
6. tumi delta slim single bilfold: every guy needs a good solid wallet! was $80, on sale $60.
7. jack black all-over wash: my guy loves jack black products and they smell amazing. $46 for 1 liter so, this will last forever.
8. char-broil classic gas grill: killer deal for a nice outdoor grill for small spaces – $143.20 shipped. large version 25% off at $219.
9. beats solo HD on-ear headphones (Drenched in Black): the best deal out there for these – 9 color options, black for $169.95
10. techmatte progrip universal windshield car mount holder: if you live in a state where you can’t hold your phone, this is super helpful and everyone should own one. $8