2 roundtrip airfare + tickets to disneyland or disneyworld $139

Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse statue at Disneyland California. Image shot 2009. Exact date unknown.

you guys. this is a SWEET DEAL. i just bought this and i’m so excited i can hardly stand it!

right now you can get two round-trip airfare plus two tickets to disneyland or disneyworld for $139. YES! for reals. you just have to book your hotel at one of their participating hotels after to get the deal. but i calculated it out and this seriously is a GREAT deal. it’s saving us several hundred dollars for sure!

you can use the voucher anytime in the next 18 months, but the value that you paid never expires if for some reason you can’t. you only pay the $139 right now, and then when you’re ready to book your trip, you pay for the hotel at that time.

this really pretty much AMAZING and it’s only available for a few more hours!

Comments

Elizabeth:

I’m so afraid that this can’t be real!!!! We’ve been desperate for a WDW honeymoon. I need reassurance!!

elizabeth it’s totally real! i’ve bought from this company many times and the travel agency they’re using has the highest BBB rating possible. you can click over to their BBB profile to see that they’re legit πŸ™‚

shalee:

what if we need 3 tickets? should i buy 2 vouchers? also, do you know if i would need to book a second hotel room for the second voucher? thanks!

yes, you have to buy 1 hotel room per 2-ticket voucher. so if i needed 3 i would maybe get just 1 voucher and then buy the 3rd ticket separately. unless you have a friend/grandparent or someone else you want to take along who might want the extra room? it does make it a bit complicated but i think even just buying 1 is a great deal!

Janet:

You can also enter coupon code Maybrooks20 for an additional 20% off! Thanks so much for posting this deal!!

so awesome!! thanks janet!

Misty:

It looks like there is a minimum number of nights required at the hotels when you book. Anaheim looks like a minimum of 3 nights, and some of the Orlando hotels have a minimum of 8 nights! Do you know a way around that? Sounds like such a great deal, but not if I have to stay for 8 nights.

misty, there’s no way of getting around booking the hotel to get the flight/park ticket hotels. sorry!

Kelley:

Misty,
How are you finding the 3 night minimum for Anaheim? The fewest days it will allow me to book for is 7. That’s not really a great deal at $200/night. Maybe it has to do with where one is flying from?

kelley, it depends upon where you fly from. for me, in salt lake city, it’s a 3 night minimum for disneyland but an 8 night minimum for disneyworld. if you click over to the deal you can see all the details from your departing city.

Libby:

It’s a little vague about the roundtrip airfare…. If I’m flying out of salt lake I FOR SURE am getting 2 round trip tickets included in this price?

libby yes you’re for sure getting 2 round trip tickets! you have to purchase the hotel nights to make your trip vouchers valid. you can read all the details in the fine print and the travel agency that’s putting on the deal has the highest possible BBB rating so i really trust this deal!

Mitzi:

How do you sign up for this? What are the hotels that participate and how many days are the tickets for Disney?
Thanks

mitzi, if you click through to the deal you can read all the details and see the hotels and the required stay depending on where you’re flying from πŸ™‚

Trisha:

Can you get a hotel room for less then $180 per day? Does it just depend on the time of year you book your hotel room as to the rate you pay? There would be 4 of us going so I’m just looking to see if there’s cheaper rates since we really only need 1 hotel room, not the 2 you must buy.

you have to book one of the approved hotels to make the flight and park vouchers valid.

Jill:

Beware that the cheapest Anneheim hotel is $180 per night with a 3 night minimum. So for one voucher (which is round trip air fare and 1 day at Disnelyand for 2 people) you pay $139 PLUS $540 for the 3 night hotel stay. So it’s really $680 or just one voucher, or 2 people. Doesn’t work out to be a good deal for my family but maybe it still is for others.

Ginger:

Do you know if you can take a lap child on a plane? I have a baby that wouldn’t require a ticket on a plane or at the resort.

ginger, yes you can take a lap child on the plane for free before they’re 2 πŸ™‚

Kiana:

i’m a little confused on making the purchase… do i buy from Plum Deals by pressing “make it mine” or from 2airvacation?

kiana, you have to buy it through plum deals πŸ™‚

Callie:

I am not experienced with Disney trips at all. I know there are two parks at the Disneyland Resort. What does the included ticket to Disneyland cover? I have tried to read the fine print and can’t seem to figure it out!

there are two parks at disneyland: disneyland and california adventure. with this deal, it’s only a ticket to disneyland. since you will be there for a few days you can always get a park hopper pass for the other days you are there.

Marissa:

What a deal! Anyone have any thoughts about a 2 year old in Disneyland?

marissa, our baby will be just under 2 when we go. we probably would have waited until she’s a little older to take her for the first time, but for this good of a deal we’re going to just do it!

Marissa:

I asked a few other mom friends and a bunch of them took their kids when they were 18mo – 2 years. Everyone said it was awesome. One of their kids even took her first steps at Disneyland when she saw Jesse from Toy Story. She walked over to her! What a cute memory!!

Melanie:

I have taken two of my kids to DL or DW when they were under 2. We had a great time both times. As long as you schedule in a nap mid day they should do great.

oh that makes me feel even better about this!

laci:

corrine, this is so amazing!! I am trying to explain this to my dad to make it a big family vacay–so just to be clear if we have a 5 and 3 year old, they will both need plane tickets and park passes (therefore but a voucher for the 2 of them) but does this mean we would have to book a hotel room for their vouchers? (we won’t be needing that many rooms?) I have been trying to read into all the fine print but I’m still not sure…

laci:

oh and is the pass a three day park hopper?

laci:

oh my gosh, duh! I just saw it says a 1 day pass…forgive me, I am just so excited about this deal!! πŸ™‚ so what do you suggest for getting more than a 1 day pass?

hi laci, i’m not quite sure what you mean πŸ™‚ i think you’re asking what to do for the other days. i will look into it and see if i can find any deals on maybe a 2-day park hopper pass for the other days that people are there. if i find anything i’ll post about it for sure!

laci:

yes, that is what I meant. πŸ™‚ I would want to spend at least 3 days at the park while we are there, so I guess I was curious if anyone else felt the same. and/or if you were planning on going for more than the 1 day, what you were going to do?

i think the best bet if you want to spend the majority of your time at disney is to buy a 2-day park hopper pass later on. i’ll keep my eyes peeled for a deal!

Kim:

So for us it would be me, my husband, my 4 year old and 1 year old. I noticed the hotel rooms have to be a “two person” room. Do they make you count two young kids when you book the room?? We could easily fit the 4 of us in a “two person” room. I just don’t want to go through with this deal then get to the hotel and they make us book a second room because we have two kids…

hi kim, to get the 2 airfare and ticket vouchers, you have to book 1 hotel room. so if you need more than two vouchers, you have to get an additional room. all of the details are in the deal post if you click through on the link πŸ™‚

Kim:

Also, do you need to book the hotel room like today, at the same time you purchase the deal? Or can you book it later when you’re ready?

you can book the hotel anytime, not necessary today.

Kim:

Thank you! One more sorry… Do you know if the roundtrip airplane tickets are non-stop flights?

i’m not sure sorry! you will have to call the travel agency and ask.

Amy:

What airport do you fly to in California? Would you need to get a rental car? To get to Anaheim?

i’m not sure sorry! if you call the travel agency they will be able to help with specific questions.

Lindsey:

What about fuel surcharges? I’ve read that on deals like this, those can be upwards of $1000.

lindsey i have no idea, sorry! if you have specific questions you can contact the travel agency.

Hailee:

Do I really have to email the company and wait for them to send me the code back?

hailee no you shouldn’t have to do that. you should be able to just purchase through the link i posted.

Steph:

This is such a great deal! Quick question, can I purchase the voucher now and decide wether we go to Orland or Anaheim later? With my husbands work it would be hard to take off the 8 days but there could be a possibility. If it doesn’t work out we would want to use it for Disney Land in California.

yes absolutely! you can totally decide later πŸ™‚

Kam:

Question: If I buy this deal, I will want to use my Marriott points to stay for free at one of the participating Marriott hotels. Can I do this? Do I book my hotel directly through Marriott or through the travel agency

kam, as far as i understand, you cannot use marriott points in combination with this deal. but you should call the travel agency to verify any details!

Heather:

I checked and received an email from the travel agency that you cannot use marriott points for the hotel… But you can use your marriott credit card and get 5 points per dollar on the stay! Thanks for posting this great deal. It’s so nice we have 18 months to use it!

oh good! i’m so excited too, it’s a great deal!

Chelsie:

Hi Corinne do you know how soon we’ll hear back from them to get airline info and pay for the hotel? And will we most likely get the dates we chose?

hi chelsie, i really do not know the details at all. i am really just the messenger πŸ™‚ but if you have specific questions just call or email the travel agency and they should be able to help!

Chelsie:

Has anyone heard from the travel agency yet? I have tried to call and only get an answering machine. I would like to get more details on the actual dates to make sure it’s set and get the flight info and hotel.

Rebecca:

My interaction with the travel agency the voucher is through, One Stop Travel, has been a nightmare. Now I understand why they have so many deals on Plum District, and other like sites. It takes several days to get a response back from a travel agent, and when you call, you can only speak with a not-so-pleasant customer service representative.

This is not the best way to vacation if you only have certain days you can travel. My first choice of dates weren’t available. On Friday, when I was ready to PAY them, I was told my second choice was available and I would be receiving an itinerary with instructions on how to pay. This morning I get an email saying those days are no longer available, and when I called saying they told me on Friday that they were available and I could have *paid* (which is the only way to hold your reservation), I was told I had to wait on the itinerary, and “unfortunately, those dates are no longer available.”

So far by my experience, I will NEVER purchase a ‘deal’ that uses One Stop Travel, no matter how good it seems. I am regretting not googling the company before I purchased this deal. A) There’s not much about them. B) Their reviews on Yelp aren’t great. C) They’re all over sites like ‘Rip Off Report’ and ‘Smarter Travel’ saying “No! Don’t do this!” I’m disappointed I was lead to believe this was such a good deal, where the only ‘catch’ is to book through certain hotels for a minimum number of nights.

While they seem very nice, none of the hotels (at least in Anaheim) you can choose from have free parking or free breakfast, which is something we’d like to have in a hotel more than fancy accommodations. I just got on Expedia in desperation to see if we could salvage a vacation for less than or equal to the quote from One Stop. For flights and a hotel with free parking, free breakfast, and within walking distance to Disneyland, my quote is $300 less than the quote from One Stop, which more than covers the ‘bonus’ one-day passes to Disneyland.

Sorry this is so long, but I hope this helps someone else. Corrine, I am curious if you purchased this deal, and have had any interaction with the travel agency.

rebecca, i am terribly sorry that this has been your experience. i really wish i could do something for you but since i’m just the messenger (a blogger) i don’t have any control over this. i did purchase this voucher myself, i just havent looked into the dates or booking the trip at all for myself yet so i have no idea what the process is like. i completely understand why you are frustrated and hope that they take the right actions to make this right for you!

Rebecca:

Thanks Corrine. I have some good news though! While I didn’t have a good experience with One Stop Travel, I did email someone at Plum District, explaining my situation, that I wasn’t satisfied with my interaction with the agency. They were VERY understanding and kind, giving me that $139 in Plum District credit. I’m not usually one of those people that sends their meal back if it’s not right, or complains about anything because I hate confrontation, but in this situation, I felt I was done way wrong. Right on, Plum District! I definitely appreciate their professionalism in this, and they responded in less than 24 hours to my request!

Luckily, it’s all going to work out for us to go on vacation anyway! We are just sacrificing some luxuries we would have had had we used the voucher, but it’s going to save us over $500. So I still get to go to Disneyland! πŸ˜‰ Without seeing this post, I would have never convinced my husband to go, and for that I am eternally grateful, Corrine! haha

rebecca! this just made my day. i’m still sorry you had some frustration but SO happy to hear that plum came through! and that you still get to take your vacation, yay! so glad to hear it all worked out okay πŸ™‚ XOXO

Daniel:

We bought this deal and have booked our trip to Disney World, flying from Indianapolis. We leave July 30. I haven’t been totally impressed with One Stop Travel. Our first and second choices weren’t available. They are a little hard to get a hold of. They have a lot of improvements to make in their website and customer service.
We had to pay the flight tax of $84 for the 2 tickets, and 5 nights in a 2 bedroom condo was $1200. We also booked 2 additional plane tickets through them for our kids, which was another $534. That price was pretty close to other travel websites.
They said they’re mailing the Disney tickets, check in info, etc on Monday the 21st, so hopefully there won’t be any surprises when it gets here.

so sorry to hear this! i have definitely taken note that so many of my readers have come back expressing concern about this travel agency and for this reason i haven’t posted any other deals from them. thanks for letting me know and i hope it still ends up being a good trip for your family!

Liz:

Hi Corrine,
I bought this deal when advertised and have been super frustrated trying to even find available dates to go. I’ve given them date ranges that span an entire month and there’s nothing available! The agency’s communication is a joke. I have never received a call from them, I have had to call about every single thing. They don’t provide any answers or solutions. The customer service representative is so cranky and unkind, and can’t tell you anything, just that they will get ahold of me! This is a terrible service company. I thought that this was such a good option for a little trip but it’s been such a bad experience! I’ve been “working” with them for a month and we haven’t made any progress. I just want to warn others who bought it. I read on another blog about a woman’s experience and One Stop Travel continued to tell her, her dates were unavailable until the voucher expired. So she lost that money. I’ve also heard that Plum District has gone bankrupt so they won’t do any refunds. I know I sound like a rag, but I have only been paitient, calm and collected when speaking to them. I know you can’t do anything about it and I’m not asking you to. I just warn you against advising on using One Stop Travel Deals again. So many others have just said they are a scam. Hopefully I can report back with news that everything worked out but I don’t think that will be the case

liz i’m SO sorry about this! i had no idea when i originally posted this deal that there would be so many problems. i absolutely have taken readers’ feedback into consideration and have never posted a deal again from one stop travel. i am so sorry all of this happened to you! thank you for letting me know, it’s really important to me to get this type of feedback so that i don’t post again about companies who will let my readers down.

Dee:

Corrine, did you redeem your voucher yet? Anyone else care to tell us about their experience with One Stop Travel?

no because we actually ended up moving to southern california before we could ever use the vouchers!