canon rebel T3 $399

happy monday morning! i know it’s hard to find a good reason to get out of bed, but i’m pretty excited about this deal! and i’m not a morning person.

right now on zulily you can get the canon rebel T3 12.1 megapixel DSLR for $399.  this beats amazon’s price of $435 right now (although amazon can change prices at any time). if you don’t have a zulily account, you can sign up for one here.

this camera is almost exactly the same as the one i own (the Canon EOS Rebel T3i ) except it’s $200 less. mine has a couple little extra bells and whistles because it’s the newer version, but the kit lens is the same and the quality of pictures are going to be almost identical. and i am OBSESSED with my camera. best purchase ever.

a couple months ago i blogged all about why i bought a canon as my first DSLR, and why (at the time) amazon was the best deal, even better than costco! i polled several professional photographers and they unanimously suggested a canon rebel as the best DSLR. you can read all about it here.

Did You Like This Post?

Subscribe so that you never miss a deal!

You Might Like

Comments

Danielle:

This first link didn't work for me 🙁 But I just bought one so thanks! Now can you teach me how to use it? 🙂

mint arrow:

yay i'm so excited for you! yeah this deal is dead but i'm glad you still got one! is this d boz? if so, YES let's get together and take some pics!

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *